Stefani Tee
opinion

MEGARATE || Born This Way

Featured Posts

Animal Claws

ATTENTION!

I have over 30 players that didn't send me the rates yet

If many of you is still participating, let me know, if you're participating and don't send me the rates, i have to exclude you from my next megarates :(

YOU STILL HAVE 9 DAYS!

@MonsterMom @Glamourpuss 

You both didn't tell to me if you're participating

Be fast please 

Edited by Animal Claws
Don't cry, don't scream. Lift your head, move on, because you're on The Edge Of Glory ❤️
  • Thanks 4

Franch Toast

I have to sit this one out. It’s too busy of a time of year, and I was out of the country for the two weeks before Thanksgiving. Also, there are too many songs on Born This Way  that I don’t care for. But thank you for thinking of me! 🙂

• Love 1

Animal Claws
21 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I have to sit this one out. It’s too busy of a time of year, and I was out of the country for the two weeks before Thanksgiving. Also, there are too many songs on Born This Way  that I don’t care for. But thank you for thinking of me! 🙂

I love you so much in my megarates, i love your comments, you're so kind with me that i can't remove you from the taglist

But okay, have a good time, i hope you'll be here for the ceremony :heart:

Edited by Animal Claws
Don't cry, don't scream. Lift your head, move on, because you're on The Edge Of Glory ❤️
  • Love 1

Franch Toast
21 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I love you so much in my megarates, i love your comments, you're so kind with me that i can't remove you from the taglist

If a hole opens up in my schedule the next week, I'll try to do it. I'm not having fun – too much work right now! 

OpenHeartedMonster
6 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

ATTENTION!

I have over 30 players that didn't send me the rates yet

If many of you is still participating, let me know, if you're participating and don't send me the rates, i have to exclude you from my next megarates :(

YOU STILL HAVE 9 DAYS!

@MonsterMom @Glamourpuss 

You both didn't tell to me if you're participating

Be fast please 

I'm afraid I won't have time to send my rates. I'm really trying to. I have this on my schedule but I'm currently doing school 5 hours a day and working 6 hours a day (one hour drive to work and one hour back) + all school projects + reading to my A-levels/finals (I don't know how you call them) + I'm trying to find time to exercise so my days are completely full. I'm really trying to send my rates this Saturday :ohno: I'm so sorry, I know I already promised to send them a week ago. I feel so bad :( 

• Love 1

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I'm afraid I won't have time to send my rates. I'm really trying to. I have this on my schedule but I'm currently doing school 5 hours a day and working 6 hours a day (one hour drive to work and one hour back) + all school projects + reading to my A-levels/finals (I don't know how you call them) + I'm trying to find time to exercise so my days are completely full. I'm really trying to send my rates this Saturday :ohno: I'm so sorry, I know I already promised to send them a week ago. I feel so bad :( 

Stay calm. If you can't send them. Don't worry, i hope things will be okay :heart:

• Love 1

Franch Toast
15 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

Just for you, I sent you my rates. Even though there are about five or six songs on BTW that I just can't stand, I forced myself to listen to them so I could rank them. 

• Love 1

evil sheep

I'll sent mine in a couple of days

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
  • Love 1

Animal Claws

ATTENTION! 

6 DAYS!

Another reminder that you have 6 days left to send me the rates :vegas:

If you're still interested, make sure you will do this by December 12nd :kara:   

@Glamourpuss @MonsterMom @Lazz Monster can i count you on this megarate? Your scores are doubled

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Rio
1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

ATTENTION! 

6 DAYS!

Another reminder that you have 6 days left to send me the rates :vegas:

If you're still interested, make sure you will do this by December 12nd :kara:   

@Glamourpuss @MonsterMom @Lazz Monster can i count you on this megarate? Your scores are doubled

I'll try & get mine done this weekend!

• Like 1