Featured Posts

littlepotter
7 hours ago, weed said:

why'd you sad my post?

Oop it was by accident i meant another

chaeri pls

misunderstood
7 hours ago, edgy said:

People willingly and consciously choosing to get tattoos on their face aren't good influences.

source.gif

Sounding like a bitter old head who thinks people who get tattoos are all the same, get helpsource.gif

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

Sounding like a bitter old head who thinks people who get tattoos are all the same, get helpsource.gif

Face tattoos just simply don't look good. Seek a mirror if you think so.

source.gif

freezer bride
8 hours ago, edgy said:

People willingly and consciously choosing to get tattoos on their face aren't good influences.

source.gif

where is the correlation 

♥.

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, Knife said:

I don't think either of them would pass a drug test. :ohno:

Thats super messed up for you to say.   

:awkney:

3 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Thats super messed up for you to say.   

What? He has drug dealer written all over him. I wouldn't be surprised if it's tattoo'd somewhere on his forehead.

AmericanxDream

He's got 100 tattoos and pink hair; he looks like a meth addict to boot. How is that a good influence? 

JustYouandI
Just now, Oshawott said:

He's got 100 tattoos and pink hair; he looks like a meth addict to boot. How is that a good influence? 

I mean he was a drug addict. They supposedly have some friends in come who are all part of a sobriety group thingy. 

Venus Rose
3 minutes ago, Knife said:

What? He has drug dealer written all over him. I wouldn't be surprised if it's tattoo'd somewhere on his forehead.

:bradley:

Spoiler

I was talking about the Demi part - the heroin :awkney:

Um chile anyways so

:selena:

RAMROD

Wait, it is one thing if someone still on dating dates but leave it dormant when  they are dating somebody. But it is whole other issues when they are on dating sites and actually acted on it when he already with someone else.

If that is legit, then wow, being a fucboi is not even a stretch or an accusation anymore. 

giphy.gif

By the way, what kind of modelling he is doing? Does the article means Insta models, cos I don't think his face is familiar at all on print? :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

37 minutes ago, barbie ferreira said:

where is the correlation 

I'm speaking from a superficial level, but face tattoos are hideous and I'd be second guessing anybody who decides that the best place to have a tattoo is on their face.

I'm not even saying having tattoos = bad, more like you choosing to get one on your face = bad.

Archived