💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammy Awards Nominations Wednesday

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

The Grammy's nominations will be announced on Wednesday.

The announcement will begin at 8:20am Eastern Time (5:20 am Pacific Time). Recording academy president and CEO Deborah Dugan and chair of the Board of Trustees Harvey Mason Jr. will reveal the nominees at Studio 43 at the CBS Broadcast Center in New York City, and that will be streamed live on Grammy.com as well as the academy’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Additional categories will be announced on “CBS This Morning” by Gayle King and 15-time Grammy winner Alicia Keys.

After the announcements, the full list of nominees in all 84 categories will be sent out by press release as well as on the official Grammy website and their various social media platforms. 

Lady Gaga is widely expected to score her fourth Album of the Year nomination with A Star Is Born OST, since it is the best-selling contender of this eligibility period and its lead single already scored 4 nominations last year.

Other major contenders also include Billie Eilish, Lizzo, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift.

It remains to be seen whether the Academy will continue to deliver high-profile snubs like in previous year or try to give everyone a seat at the table this time around.

Gaga's submissions:

A Star Is Born OST - Album of the Year & Best Compilation Soundtrack

Always Remember Us This Way - Record of the Year, Song of the Year & Best Pop Solo Performance

I'll Never Love Again - Best Pop Duo/Group Performance & Best Song Written for Visual Media

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

I don’t know but I have a feeling the only nomination will be Soundtrack Compilation :fail:

I don't know. Golderby, HDD, Forbes, Awards Watch, ET Canada, Associated Press all predict her in AoTY.

It is after all the biggest album in contention. But there's a chance the voters might've moved on from it after last year. But we'll see.

Red Velvet

Rooting for BLACKPINK to get that coveted Best New Artist nomination after the hate Jennie got :((

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

YourCureness
10 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I don't know. Golderby, HDD, Forbes, Awards Watch, ET Canada, Associated Press all predict her in AoTY.

It is after all the biggest album in contention. But there's a chance the voters might've moved on from it after last year. But we'll see.

That's why it would have helped her Grammys chances if they pushed at least two more singles from the soundtrack

ANTI WP
3 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

Here for the meltdown:vegas:

Hide contents

Ms. Peppa better snatched all the nominations

only positivity allowed 

DxOTN6XUcAEqARQ?format=jpg&name=240x240

Clumsy Monster
3 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

only positivity allowed 

DxOTN6XUcAEqARQ?format=jpg&name=240x240

image_14524a18-759e-4c36-9196-3220c22481