💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammy Awards Nominations Wednesday

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I’m ngl...I’m not looking for Gaga’s nominations, I want her to do really well, but I’m paying attention this year for Billie, Ariana and Taylor. 

imo it’s been a great year for music 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away

I'd say the album has a 65% chance of being nominated for AOTY. Billie and Ariana will be nominated for sure, there'll be a female R&B and/or country album in the mix as well and there's no way they'll nominate more than 4 female albums. I mean... it's the Grammys. I even think Taylor won't get nominated for AOTY.

As for Soundtrack the album has a nomination on lock. I'd be shocked if it doesn't get that at least.

I'm 100% sure ARUTW will not be nominated for ROTY, for a SOTY nomination I'd give it a 5% chance. Had it been a US single the odds would've been better. I don't think it'll get a Pop Solo nomination though after what happened with Joanne last year.

For INLA I'm not sure. But I hope I'm proven wrong and that she gets all 6 nominations and at least one win :pray: I'll be lighting my Alejandro candles, that's one thing I'm sure about.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

nodandsmile
51 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It’s a shame it couldn’t make the 2019 cut, it would have definitely been a strong contender for album of the year.

Actually what I am wishing now is that "Shallow" was eligible for the 2020 Grammys. It is now an Oscar winning #1 song, it could have snatched song and record of the year with ease... but it is what it is and I am grateful for its two Grammys!

I am glad that ASIB is eligible for this year tho because it probably will be top 3 on the year-end charts, it probably would have split vote with Brandi Carlile and "Golden Hour" would still be the (deserving) winner!

HausOfMiklaus
1 hour ago, PACGAGA said:

Billie Eyelash is winning :vegas:

It’s extremely rare for a debut album to win AOTY (though I love the record).

Anyway, best of luck to the ASIB submissions. Fingers also crossed for AOTY noms for Igor and Norman F*cking Rockwell. :vegas: 

Stephen

I am expecting it to be nominated for AOTY. I'm not expecting it to win, however if Billie wins I'm gonna have a meltdown :toofunny:  I never have meltdowns but I will be pissed lmfao

I could see the Grammys pulling a few shock snubs to get people talking.  I’m thinking Lover and ASIB will be the sacrificial lambs.

Cello

I think Gagas nominations will be:

Album of the year

Best soundtrack 

Best pop vocal

Best song for visual media

And I'm confident she'll win at least 2 of them. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

KingRedd

I think she'll be nominated. No offense to her competition but ASIB has power vocals, great writing, and many different styles of music. It's selling well, and the movie was huge as well. My only wish is that Gaga would've treated the album like her own and sang a few other songs at any award show or talk show - hell even at Enigma. Shallow is performed but the rest of the album was payed dust majority of the time lol. She's got it though.

May I Read You? 😎

yASSsss
6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

ASIB will sweep!

proof?

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived