Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's Biggest Songs According to Mediatraffic

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

BuT miLLiOn ReasONs WAs a HIT!!

:fan: 

is this worldwide though? Because ARUTW is still playing on the radios in Europe.

gagaschickens
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The song above the crap

honey, you've got a big storm coming

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

RAMROD

Born This Wae is 5th alternate :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stephen
9 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Million Reasons was never big or close to being big… It went top 20 for two weeks after the Super Bowl, & wasn't even a hit in most of the world:vegas:

7 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

It wasn't even a minor hit. It spend one week inside the US top 10 and bombed in every other country. 

Shallow is that smash. 

Idk about charts but here in New York it was played very often on top 40 radio for a good 2ish months after the Super Bowl. If you didn't know charts and just listened to the radio you would assume it was a huge hit because they played it so much. 

12 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I remember that discussion about who was the bigger hit between Applause and Always Remember Us This Way... #10 vs #19

You're literally comparing a song that was released world wide to a song that was released in like 8 countries… Of course Applause was bigger world wide, but ARUTW was way bigger than Applause in the coutries where it was released :) 

And honnestly, if ARUTW was released in the whole world like Shallow, I really doubt that Gaga would have ever sung Million Reasons again during a show

KatieJudasGaga4
11 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

BuT miLLiOn ReasONs WAs a HIT!!

:fan: 

is this worldwide though? Because ARUTW is still playing on the radios in Europe.

Yes, its worldwide

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

but ARUTW was way bigger than Applause in the coutries where it was released :) 

This isn't true.

7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

And honnestly, if ARUTW was released in the whole world like Shallow, I really doubt that Gaga would have ever sung Million Reasons again during a show

And this probably wouldn't be the case. MR was the only "real hit" from Joanne and obviously she would sing it for ENIGMA.

5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This isn't true.

ARUTW is HUGE in Europe. Applause was more than decent but it wasn't big

FfFfFfFF
5 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

You're literally comparing a song that was released world wide to a song that was released in like 8 countries… Of course Applause was bigger world wide, but ARUTW was way bigger than Applause in the coutries where it was released :) 

It wasn't released as a single in most countries therefore it was a smaller hit than Applause. There nothing  wrong in what I said.

In fact I was referencing a different discussion so it wasn't me made the one who made the comparison.

5 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Of course Applause was bigger world wide, but ARUTW was way bigger than Applause in the coutries where it was released :) 

False. ARUTW was bigger than Applause in France but not Italy or South Africa.

16 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

See? She should perform Hair instead of "already Million Times Performed"

I always cry at Hair and I can't be the only one, so yeah.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived