Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy Perry serves vocals in India (full set)

Bradley

Featured Posts

JustTea
Just now, DiamondKing said:

Katy's playing this show for more than a year now, do some research before claiming things :enigma:

Didn't say it she copied Enigma... Just reminds me of it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

Better than yours I suppose :oops:

Damn :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, PoggersFace said:

Didn't say it she copied Enigma... Just reminds me of it.

Ok just wanted to make it sure if that was some kind of shade 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

Better than yours I suppose :oops:

Not really, if you can't actually hear that she is hitting the notes and singing in tune and is serving vocals... unlike you are trying to claim :huntyga:

End Racism Now

JustTea
1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

Ok just wanted to make it sure if that was some kind of shade 

Yeah no shade, just what came to my mind when I saw it. :bon:

JustTea
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Not really, if you can't actually hear that she is hitting the notes and singing in tune and is serving vocals... unlike you are trying to claim :huntyga:

trump run GIF

I said barely hits the notes, but she mostly did tho. "Serving vocals" is another story. :selena:

Edit. "She can sing, not as powerful as some others but she can." -From that Tweet you linked. It's decent, some notes feel shaky.

Bradley
15 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Katy's playing this show for more than a year now, do some research before claiming things :enigma:

Even if that set was produced after Enigma, I don't see how it is similar at all to Enigma.

JustTea
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Even if that set was produced after Enigma, I don't see how it is similar at all to Enigma.

It's just that backdrop techno girl floating in air. :huntyga:

Borislshere

Why does she look so bored performing? Like she's just walking around the stage like she has to pee and is trying not to. Maybe it get's better, i'm only 20 min in. 

Borislshere

Katy still serves the best remixes though. That's one thing i love about her shows, She always has new mixes and incorporates different songs. I'd love for gaga to do that. As much as i love just dance, i need something new other than a 10 minute intro. 

illySpencer
34 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Do you know how it costs to bring this kind of stage in India ? A LOT (Even KAty said it during the show) !!!! That's why she kept this stage, and not create a new one. Money ! If you don't understand that, I can't do nothing for you. 

DiamondKing
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Do you know how it costs to bring this kind of stage in India ? A LOT (Even KAty said it during the show) !!!! That's why she kept this stage, and not create a new one. Money ! If you don't understand that, I can't do nothing for you. 

You quoted the wrong person honey :awkney:

Looks great, great production, fun remixes, her vocals were dec, but I have one question: Who is her vocal coach or was? Not because she's terrible, but because she pronounces things in such an odd manner in live shows and that is something that she would have been taught because she hardly speaks in such an exaggerated way. It's not shade, I'm just plainly curious because no one else sounds like her and it has a tendency to make people think she sounds "bad" at times because of it.

Suspiria

Looks like a good show for sure. She looks stunning. Though I feel like she's been wearing variations of that same outfit for years now:emma: the orange dancer outfits were way cooler.

Archived