💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Taylor Swift album concepts

ice bear

Featured Posts

Hi, welcome to another thread were i pretend to know what i'm doing w life 

i took a break from creating fanart because i didn't wanna flood, but here we are again.

today i bring to you not one, not one and a half, but two fan-album covers for one of my favorite artists besides Gaga: Taylor Alison Swift

let's go right to it

Timeless

timeless_by_lanadelreygaga_ddkjdun-pre.j

This one is not actually fanmade (not by this fan at least), it was rumoured to be the album succeeding 1989, before the whole Kim and Kanye mess and reputation came to existence. It was also rumoured that she would still release it after reputation, so we're left to wonder if Timeless = Lover since it does sound like a natural progression from 1989. In one way or another, nothing was ever confirmed about it so i enjoyed my artistic freedom with it (oh sh1t bad unintended subtext)

After Taylor transitioned to Pop i thought she was going to keep the retrospective vibe for all her career, so of course i thought she'd have a disco era :) i used screentone dots to make it look like a magazine printing/comic book (and even a fake badly cut bleeding line), so if you're seeing big circles or messed up patterns in the image, please zoom in or scroll a little to see if it goes away, because they're a pain in the ass for digital media...

the title is positioned like that so the T and the last S stand highlighted in the 'columns' of the borders, because they also conveniently stand for her initials.

She was platinum blonde for a short time between the 1989 and reputation eras, where timeless was supposed to be placed, so i used a photo from that time.

-----

Freedom

freedom_by_lanadelreygaga_ddkjdws-pre.jp

Different from Timeless, this one is entirely from my head. I thought of it as an album she'd work on after the current situation with her early music and the record label. so the title is quite of an obvious choice. It would be similar to reputation as it is a "response" type of record. but instead of going dark she'd go the higher road and see things from an above perspective. If Timeless was disco this one would be 90's eurodance/electronic, but i also imagined a big part of it as sounding like the song "This Love" which i still think is one of her most unique tracks. maybe "Freedom" could also mean it would be a more experimental project, since she's now a very well established artist and hating on her isn't cool anymore. so there's space for both distinct sounds and more

well, that's it, Confessions on a Blank Space and Ray  of Daylight basically... :reductive:it was not intentional but if she did something like them i wouldn't be against

here you can find my other stuff on GGD

ice heard one side from above

Guest Blue Madonna

I love these both :hug:

You've inspired me to do some of my own fan art/concepts! also don't be afraid to 'spam', your work is lit

HoneyB

I love your edits/designs please keep making them:diane: you have such an eye for aesthetic I love it:saira:

(Would it be possible for you to make a Beyoncé concept album?:stalkga:)

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

5 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

I love these both :hug:

You've inspired me to do some of my own fan art/concepts! also don't be afraid to 'spam', your work is lit

Thank you :)

I'm glad i did then :kara: i'd love to see your art :heart:

5 hours ago, Talenti said:

I love your edits/designs please keep making them:diane: you have such an eye for aesthetic I love it:saira:

(Would it be possible for you to make a Beyoncé concept album?:stalkga:)

tysm!!

sure thing, i love bey, i just didn't do anything for her yet because i don't know any unreleased records from her. but if i don't find any, i can make something up hahaha

Archived