Harry shoutsout Louis, Niall, Liam & Ringo

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

not him shading Zayn just after @Awakened M and I were discussing a potential reunion :nooo:

EIxq5nu.jpg

They love hating on the pretty girl.  

Guest Blue Madonna
Just now, LateToCult said:

They love hating on the pretty girl.  

while I'm saddened by this the 'Ringo' choice is pretty funny :rip: cos Ringo is known as the one that everyone forgets :poot: 

Awakened M
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

not him shading Zayn just after @Awakened M and I were discussing a potential reunion :nooo:

EIxq5nu.jpg

Oh no. 

:saladga:

I don't follow these boys like the rest of the infestation, but Zayn has a soulful set of pipes. I don't think  he had much toxic, negative press as others tend to garner. 

I don't know. It couldn't be a tease to some collab, or bros just being bros, etc. Nothing really makes sense these days. 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

while I'm saddened by this the 'Ringo' choice is pretty funny :rip: cos Ringo is known as the one that everyone forgets :poot: 

It probably wasn’t anything deep. Just a little gag the writers wanted. But then again she has a record to sell and people are still streaming Zayn more even though he only comes out of his mole hill once a month. :ladyhaha:

Bradley

I feel like this is half a joke but also half being serious. This is SNL, they come up with gigs to crack the audience up, but at the same time all 1D members have expressed their disapproval at Zayn, him leaving them and also his attitude after the disbanding probably didn't help either. But of course, we haven't heard Zayn's side of the story.

Delusional
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I feel like this is half a joke but also half being serious. This is SNL, they come up with gigs to crack the audience up, but at the same time all 1D members have expressed their disapproval at Zayn, him leaving them and also his attitude after the disbanding probably didn't help either. But of course, we haven't heard Zayn's side of the story.

Which is strange because tbf it would make hella sales

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived