new music

Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

Katherine

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

I love that he’s making ‘unpopular’ music because he just loves the genre, he’s the best thing to come out of one direction tbh

Awakened M

The One Direction Bois have very similar chord progressions. They should have stayed together:ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

HoneyB

I like it!:firega: Love the name as well:firega:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Katherine
19 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I love that he’s making ‘unpopular’ music because he just loves the genre, he’s the best thing to come out of one direction tbh

Both Harry and Niall are :wub:

Guest Blue Madonna

oh my god I love it. no clue wtf he's talking about but somehow I'm near tears lol! 

this album is gonna be a fave of mine I'm sure

Guest Blue Madonna
27 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

The One Direction Bois have very similar chord progressions. They should have stayed together:ladyhaha:

tbh if they're down for it, I would be keen to see a 1D comeback EP at least in a few years' time when all their careers have evolved a lot

I think it would be really interesting as I doubt any of them will have lost what made them click initially, but they've all gone quite different directions; Harry towards a more alt-y pop-rock, Niall slow acoustic pop, Zayn R&B, Liam hip-hopish and Louis electronic

Guest Blue Madonna
1 minute ago, misunderstood said:

Lights Up was better but this is cute

I love Lights Up so much :giveup: the chorus with the choir gets me every time. we could listen to the album together when it comes out if you're keen! :giveup:

Awakened M
5 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

tbh if they're down for it, I would be keen to see a 1D comeback EP at least in a few years' time when all their careers have evolved a lot

Kind of like the Jonas Brothers in a way? 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived