Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Nicola Formichetti Haus Of Gaga Tour

myluis617

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

What's wrong with it?

Nothing, just bored of it. I wish Gaga did a video and spoke about these pieces in more detail. 

End Racism Now

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Nothing, just bored of it. I wish Gaga did a video and spoke about these pieces in more detail. 

hmmm...I don't disagree that would be cool.

I do like this though, I learned more about a lot of the pieces.:shrug:

And I also love Nicola :enigma:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Doot said:

hmmm...I don't disagree that would be cool.

I do like this though, I learned more about a lot of the pieces.:shrug:

And I also love Nicola :enigma:

Its like everyone BUT her is doing stuff, all she does is promote make up and send weird tweets (which is cool)... but I just wish she was more interactive. Like, imagine if she posted a tour of Haus of Gaga to her youtube channel... 

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its like everyone BUT her is doing stuff, all she does is promote make up and send weird tweets (which is cool)... but I just wish she was more interactive. Like, imagine if she posted a tour of Haus of Gaga to her youtube channel... 

I honestly wish somehow people could have some insight into the business side of things to understand why certain decisions are made and what is actually discussed versus what happens. 

I do miss the days of GagaVision and MonsterVision, and the constant demos and such leaking. It definitely made everything a bit more interactive. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I honestly wish somehow people could have some insight into the business side of things to understand why certain decisions are made and what is actually discussed versus what happens. 

I do miss the days of GagaVision and MonsterVision, and the constant demos and such leaking. It definitely made everything a bit more interactive. 

Like, I understand all the business side of things and more so from Shane & Jeffrey's series... things change and sometimes don't always go according to plan. 

Like you said, the days of Gagavision were more interactive than now. And even when I look at some of the other people I like (Ariana for example), they interact with their fans almost on a daily basis. My love for Gaga will never go away (unless she done something despicable), but it is hard when nothing happens. Nicola is a great designer, but it would be amazing to hear how much it means to Gaga rather than Nicola's feelings/memories about it.  Out of her team, she is the least active with her own fans... and I don't think that should be the case :shrug:     

Idk...  like the whole ASIB season was amazing because there was always interviews and stuff. But now its dead. And Enigma might be cool but after about the 6543456th video of it, it gets boring... the Jazz + Piano is still great cause she changes how she walks, sings, and each time feels like a new performance. Haus labs... its her choice to do make up and the looks keep getting better and better... but its still been dead.  All we get is "my new____ is available at the Haus Labs store! Out now"  then nothing. The looks at the start were questionable... but I really dig the the red looks and I think the looks have been getting better. The only thing recently thats been slightly engaging has been the weird tweets... 

Idk... :saladga:  

End Racism Now

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Like, I understand all the business side of things and more so from Shane & Jeffrey's series... things change and sometimes don't always go according to plan. 

Like you said, the days of Gagavision were more interactive than now. And even when I look at some of the other people I like (Ariana for example), they interact with their fans almost on a daily basis. My love for Gaga will never go away (unless she done something despicable), but it is hard when nothing happens. Nicola is a great designer, but it would be amazing to hear how much it means to Gaga rather than Nicola's feelings/memories about it.  Out of her team, she is the least active with her own fans... and I don't think that should be the case :shrug:     

Idk...  like the whole ASIB season was amazing because there was always interviews and stuff. But now its dead. And Enigma might be cool but after about the 6543456th video of it, it gets boring... the Jazz + Piano is still great cause she changes how she walks, sings, and each time feels like a new performance. Haus labs... its her choice to do make up and the looks keep getting better and better... but its still been dead.  All we get is "my new____ is available at the Haus Labs store! Out now"  then nothing. The looks at the start were questionable... but I really dig the the red looks and I think the looks have been getting better. The only thing recently thats been slightly engaging has been the weird tweets... 

Idk... :saladga:  

I feel you.

I keep thinking back to the Oprah podcast she just did, where she spoke about losing herself to her fans and basically becoming a parody mirror version of what she should be based on how fans saw her. I do personally think it was a good idea that she took a step back, because she probably realizes the current state of fan culture and how horrible it can be. 

I definitely do miss the more interactive days, but I have been a fan since the beginning and honestly, I have noticed that her fans used to be extremely nice and have slowly devolved over the last 10 years into something that I personally think is sad.

5 Foot 2. The fan she surprised during the Perfect Illusion press tour. That is a sweet fan. That is probably why she does what she does. The fans that would instantly go up to her, snap a picture and be like "Where's LG6 bitch?"....I wouldn't want to talk to them either, lol.

I also met Taylor Kinney once and my friend asked him a very rude, invasive question about Gaga and he got pissed, whereas I was polite and he flat out told me he appreciated my kindness and took a picture with me. People need to watch their behavior and the things they say, even if they think it is "funny".

Zander

I love hearing him talk more details about some of her most iconic looks, even some of the ones I don't particularly like I still think it's interesting to hear the stories behind them. I've  always been interested in everything that goes on behind the scenes with Gaga because it's usually quite fascinating.  Looking forward to part 3.

@ 6:50 "Art Pop World Tour" :excuseu:

I'm just playing, I appreciate these vids and being able to see the pieces up close!

⚡🐲

1ooo d0veZ
4 hours ago, nenhures said:

You seem like a real gem. Always spreading positivity and never mocking serious subjects. Love that for you.

Awww thank you so much ! 

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

HookerOnAChurch
5 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Is this open during her breaks?

I think so. 

Archived