💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes branded ‘coward’ by Taylor's fans

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Taylor Swift fans have been dragging Shawn Mendes, questioning the singer on why he’s staying silent after her statement about Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta. Bit awkward. In a statement that shocked her followers, Taylor claimed she was ‘not allowed’ to perform her own music on TV and that there’s a ‘question mark’ over her AMAs performance, concerning legal issues with her former record company. She also pleaded with her fans to go after Scooter and Scott, saying: ‘The message being sent to me is very clear. Basically, be a good little girl and shut up. Or you’ll be punished.’

Halsey, Lily Allen, and Gigi Hadid are among the stars to speak out in support of the Lover singer – although others have kept quiet. Despite Shawn recently collaborating with Taylor on a remix of her hit Lover, he simply took to Instagram to post a snap of his girlfriend Camila Cabello, and Tay’s fans aren’t having any of it. ‘I’m done we shawn… taylor let you open for her then chooses you to collaborate with, even allowed you to write your own awful lyrics & we know you see what’s happening but you post THAT? typical straight white boy who thinks he deserves a trophy for wearing nail polish. bye [sic],’ one fumed. ‘Where is shawn. where is ed. where is niall. where are all of these artists that praise taylor when it benefits them but now that taylor is asking them! to speak up! they are…silent,’ another said.

‘Shawn or ed probably support taylor in private”. THAT’S NOT THE POINT. the point is that they’re men and have a huge platform, but they won’t use it because they want to maintain a good reputation and avoid controversy,’ one more angry fan pointed out. Taylor pleaded with her followers for their help in her lengthy statement, writing: ‘Scott Borchetta and Scooter Braun have now said that I’m not allowed to perform my old songs on television because they claim that would be re-recording my music before I’m allowed to next year.’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/15/shawn-mendes-branded-coward-taylor-swift-fans-stays-silent-scooter-braun-row-11163783/

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
9 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

Oh well, that's what life is like when you're friends with Taylor.

No. That's what life is when you're a p*ssy.

25 minutes ago, Bambino said:

typical straight white boy

The racism jumped out. 

Also we have no idea what he may have done in private. Besides, perhaps he has two brain cells and shouldn't be trying to doxx someone using his army of fans during peak stan era. 

Katherine

I'm conflicted about this... As a friend, he could be showing her his support privately, which is good, not all needs to be in front of the cameras. But as a celebrity, he kinda has the "obligation" to at least address this somehow, especially since he's one of the most streamed new artists out there... In this case, the more the merrier, right? :huh:

RAMROD

Only Shawnsters will feel attacked from dis. Cry me a river, bish! She done so much for you and this is how you pay her back?!?

tenor.gif?itemid=12794906

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

misunderstood

It ain't their responsibility, they can keep crying tho :ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Katherine
1 minute ago, Doot said:

The racism jumped out. 

GGD doesn't allow reverse racism talk :poot: you might wanna edit your comment :air:

Bambino
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Cry me a river, bish! She done so much for you and this is how you pay her back?!?

What has SHE done for him? He's already pretty big though.

giphy.gif

Archived