Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes branded ‘coward’ by Taylor's fans

Bambino

Featured Posts

joanoflark
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Actualy he/She can say that to you and you cant take away his/her right to do so

you're so smart 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeasonOfTheWitch

Again, these fans don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. And why even bring it up, when most of his fans are swiftness anyway? Not everyone needs to preach to the choir. People just love to complain about something they know nothing about. 

Miracle
44 minutes ago, Doot said:

The racism jumped out. 

Also we have no idea what he may have done in private. Besides, perhaps he has two brain cells and shouldn't be trying to doxx someone using his army of fans during peak stan era. 

Lol.

Anveeroy
7 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Actualy he/She can say that to you and you cant take away his/her right to do so

Another classic example of Post-Colonial Orientalism. I hope you know what does that mean! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

joanoflark
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Classic examples of Post-Colonial Orientalism 

I suggest we leave them to it, they don't have the vernacular, we don't have the time. 

real housewives nene GIF

Anveeroy
4 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

you're so smart 

Don't argue with smart people. They have always labeled us as illiterate, we need enlightenment so they invaded us, preached about their own made theories, and still expressing themselves with privilege.  :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Sanne Godijn
6 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Another classic example of Post-Colonial Orientalism. I hope you know what that means! 

No i dont but i love to learn what it means so maybe you can tell me also i used he/She because i didnt know if the person i quoted was male or female i just find all these new pronounces a little confusing i didnt mean to offend anyone 

AJRocketMan
35 minutes ago, Bambino said:

What has SHE done for him?

Expanded his audience by bringing him on her tour as an opening act when she was at the peak of her powers and he was still largely unknown outside of Vine. She granted him opportunities by affording him exposure, and also "breaking him in" into the practice of performing in front of large crowds, which would provide useful experience that he would eventually have to acquire sooner or later if he wanted to develop and move forward as a singer and performer. She has honestly done a lot for him, when you look at it that way.

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Don't argue with smart people. They have always labeled us as illiterate, we need enlightenment so they invaded us, preached about their own made theories, and expressing themselves with privilege.  :)

Im not that smart  im average 

33 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

read the textbook then 

dont be rude when you disagree with someone's statement.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

He is selling more singles than Taylor recently so she should be thanking him for collaborating with her to help her streams.

Archived