13 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Stereotyping, not racism. 

An then there is also the racist stereotype

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

a definition of racism is a definition of racism. everyone will experience it differently. everyone experiences everything differently. if you cant handle that fact, i'd rather not tell the solution.

if you cant get past the fact that you're black and need to constantly remind everyone how racist people are towards you, that's not a way to live your life :) that sucks and constantly victimizing yourself will only make you loose your precious time on this planet.

READ

Oh no no, I always get discriminate by the WHITES for my skin color. I have experienced that. So, you do not have rights to say that to me. As a South Asian, brown, queer you will never ever imagine what I have to go through each and every day.

So, yes, Mr. Western. People like you still exists, and they are making the society more and more unequal. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

An then there is also the racist stereotype

And yes the superior race 'White' always play the real hero.

30 minutes ago, Bambino said:

What has SHE done for him? He's already pretty big though.

giphy.gif

He was an opener for her 1989 tour in 2015 :hor: a tour that grossed $260M 

11 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

So, what kind of prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism WHITES are facing? Name a few?

Literally what the person said is antagonism :smh:

People can't just go around blaming people not doing what they think they should do to them being white. 

Or black. Or Asian. Or Hispanic. Or any other race. 

If someone thinks another person is being an asshole, it's because they are an asshole. The color of a person's skin doesn't biologically make someone an asshole. 

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Oh no no, I always get discriminate by the WHITES for my skin color. I have experienced that. So, you do not have rights to say that to me. As a South Asian, brown, queer you will never ever imagine what I have to go through each and every day.

So, yes, Mr. Western. People like you still exists, and they are making the society more and more unequal. 

too many labels, too many definitions that stem from which color you are. that's just sad to me how you cant see past that. people are dumb, not because they're white, black, brown, queer or whatever makes your victimization more dramatic, but because they're dumb.

11 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

you're white, you can't tell me, a person of color, what racism is. The racism that a person of color experiences, and whatever you call what you think you experience is not the same thing. And bringing out a sterile definition that you looked up on Google is proof that you know nothing about racism. Racism is lived, not read in a "textbook". 

You mean the same textbook you just instructed me to read? :smh:

45 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i cant with these :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

imagine pushing for equality in the world and then believing only a white person can be racist.... that's pretty much racism personified :lmao:

It's literally "minorities have to and have had to deal with racism for so long, we now have permission to be racist towards others and no one is allowed to call it what it is". 

Racism is racism. 

Antichrist
Just now, Doot said:

It's literally "minorities have to and gave had to deal with racism for so long, we now have permission to be racist towards others and no one is allowed to call it what it is". 

Racism is racism. 

this, exactly this.

it's become more 'revenge for what your ancestors have done in the past' hidden under the pretention of being kind and sensitive to minorities and other races.

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Oh no no, I always get discriminate by the WHITES for my skin color. I have experienced that, you never. So, you do not have rights to say that to me. As a South Asian, brown, queer you will never ever imagine what I have to go through each and every day.

Actualy he/She can say that to you and you cant take away his/her right to do so

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Doot said:

It's literally "minorities have to and gave had to deal with racism for so long, we now have permission to be racist towards others and no one is allowed to call it what it is". 

Racism is racism. 

Just now, Antichrist said:

this, exactly this.

it's become more 'revenge for what your ancestors have done in the past' hidden under the pretention of being kind and sensitive to minorities and other races.

4 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

too many labels, too many definitions that stem from which color you are. that's just sad to me how you cant see past that. people are dumb, not because they're white, black, brown, queer or whatever makes your victimization more dramatic, but because they're dumb.

Classic examples of Post-Colonial Orientalism 

joanoflark
1 minute ago, Doot said:

You mean the same textbook you just instructed me to read? :smh:

that's all you have to say, huh? 

1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

this, exactly this.

It's a never ending argument tho. 

So at this point, I've said my thoughts, as everyone else has the right to say theirs. 

everyone be kind to one another. :gayhat:

Archived