💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

Let's talk, share, trade, raid, anything goes!

giphy.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how do you like it so far?

I must say that the Wild Area is so much fun, I'm really addicted to the raid, no butterfree so far though

G-Max is still a weird gimmick but it's pretty awesome, like it's so fierce, there's so Gaga in it:laughga:

G-Max Pikachu and Kantonian Meowth are pretty useless :huntyga: but they are just level 12 for me so idk probably I need to train more.

It's pretty amazing how quick things are going, the Wild Area came so early in the game..

Hope is annoying.

Leon hmm this hump downtown is pretty visible, it's probably huge:air:

bionic

On the note of Hop and Leon, the characters in this game have just 1 personality trait and that's their entire characterisation...

Leon = gets lost (even though half the routes are literally straight paths without any side paths)

Hop = obsessed with type matching. They even copied Hau's character animations despite saying they had to rebuil everything from scratch :awkney: 

buy bionic

DiegoMonster

I can’t seem to find strong max raids anywhere and I haven’t been visiting the wild area very often. Am I missing something ? :selena:

I’ve been catching everything. The game isn’t spectacular or anything but I like how much variety there is in the wild. Usually it’s your same 4-5 Pokémon in each area but in this game there’s all sorts of Pokémon to catch.

ArtGagaPop

Haven't played a pokemon game since gen 4 but picked up sword and loving it so far. 

Really liking the wild area, spent alot of time there so far. Have 7 hours played but still haven't even done the first gym :bradley:

Also really like that you can change how your character look with the barber/clothing shop. 

I must be honest, I'm so not excited to catch the old pokemon, it's like how many times can I catch a Caterpie? I caught more than 1k in Pogo alone, add the ones from the previous games.. it's pretty boring lol

I'm starting to appreciate the Dexit now.. I just wish they didn't cut some of my favorites..

HoneyB

I caught a shiny Rookidee last night!:excited2: I’m only on route 2 I’m about to head towards the professors house!

This is my team I’m planning on using:

Intelleon

Shiny Corvinknight

Toxicitry

Shiny Coalassal 

Shiny Grimmsnarl

Appletun

:excited2:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Awakened M

My friends' list on my Switch has never been so active like this.:ladyhaha:

I'm having a lot of fun with Shield! (With its hiccups which should never have been allowed *separate conversation*)

I've had a change of heart and my team has changed.

I just beat gym #5:

Perrserker (nicknamed him Krampus)

Indeedee (female)

Inteleon (nicknamed him Juni) 

Coalossal

Toxtricity

Morgrem

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

I'm on my way to the first gym and most of you so far ahead of me :laughga:

6 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

My friends' list on my Switch has never been so active like this.:ladyhaha:

LOL yeah suddenly I have like 30 friends online :ladyhaha:

Awakened M
5 minutes ago, River said:

I'm on my way to the first gym and most of you so far ahead of me :laughga:

The online stuff was such a huge distraction! I actually had fun with the Max Raid battles. I joined Diego's a few hours ago.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived