game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

Is it possible to trade with ppl without needing the nintendo online paid subscription thing? :oprah: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

HoneyB
26 minutes ago, Zander said:

Everyone out here trying to get a shiny whilst my goal is getting Alcremie and all it’s 63 forms. :selena:

There’s 63?!:air:

Omg now I know what I’m going to do post game:vegas:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lion Heart

I had to end my Bug- monorun (+ Raboot)  after nearly getting killed by Nesa and Kabu's gyms :bradley:  

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Make sure to upgrade the bike to the last upgrade, it's shortening the time to receive an egg and make hatching quicker, even without a flame body pokemon.

And just do it at the nursery in the wild area and drive in a big circle.. I hatched 10 eggs in a few minutes

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Awakened M
3 hours ago, Zander said:

Yes! https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/alcremie/

This guy encapsulates how I'll be feeling once I get all of them but 1. 

Screenshot-2019-11-24-at-23-17-36.png 

Dexit happened because of this man's facial expressions/animations. I nearly suffocated every time I've battled the artist trainers.:air:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Zander
19 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Dexit happened because of this man's facial expressions/animations. I nearly suffocated every time I've battled the artist trainers.:air:

There’s one in Ballonlea that has some kind of kink and demands you wear clothes that embody a fiery spirit (fire gym leaders kit) so he can feel like a Pokemon :wtf:

Awakened M
Just now, Zander said:

There’s one in Ballonlea that has some kind of kink and demands you wear clothes that embody a fiery spirit (fire gym leaders kit) so he can feel like a Pokemon :wtf:

I know exactly the one you're referring to! I was quite shocked GameFreak let that furry moment  slide.:sharon:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Dear diary.

Yesterday I hatched 43 Scorbunny eggs and still no shiny.

Why?

I feel so lost and sad, I feel that the NRG hates me, that the shiny odds hates me.

Tomorrow I wish for a better day, I wish for a shiny.

FIN:bradley:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HoneyB
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

Why my toxtricity and japanese toxel NO FUKING AT NURSERY

Toxel is a baby Pokémon therefore it can’t breed :) just evolve it and breed it with the opposite gender of its evolution! :) 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived