💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Made Master Rank today! I'm ranked No. 1813 and I'm 11-0 so far with a team of Coalossal, Primarina, Grimnsnarl, Clefairy, Gastrodon, and Cherrim. So proud of this team. :party:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Here's a list of the 119 Pokemon that are returning for Crown Tundra Nov 30:

https://www.dexerto.com/amp/pokemon/all-pokemon-returning-in-crown-tundra-expansion-pass-1417228

Can't wait to use Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Archeops, and others. Also I find it interesting how Bastiodon and Rampardos are not included.

• 3 weeks later...

Nidoking is my fav so I'm glad to see him returning and Galarian Slowking looks like a boss but..... while I enjoyed S&Sh quite a bit this expansion isn't exciting at all for me anymore.  The design of the dungeons seems tedious, annoying and anti-thetical to what I come to Pokemon for.  Also if Joe from Serebii is right with this and they charge people to transfer Pokemon to Home from Go, I'm gonna be pissed

ngl I was kinda hoping we were gonna pretend the Ultrabeasts never existed and throw them straight in the trash :ally:

• 2 weeks later...
Lion Heart

Here's some Mystery Gift codes to use to get 5 Pikachu with different hats. Hurry. :party: 

Original Cap Pikachu: P1KACHUGET

Partner Cap Pikachu: 1CH00SEY0U

Hoenn Cap Pikachu: P1KAADVANCE

Sinnoh Cap Pikachu: V0LTTACKLEP1KA

Unova Cap Pikachu: P1KABESTW1SH

Kalos Cap Pikachu: KAL0SP1KA

Lion Heart

OMG cuteness overload :( 

44cfa3244c306555b4bc2d47213b61395caa2bd0

I'm so ready for the Crown Tundra. The avalanche of incoming Pokemon is insane. Dragonite, Landorus, Metagross, the 4 Tapus, the Ultra Beasts, Ranked Battles will be insane. :giveup:

Edit: Wait Sand Rush Dracovish and Dracozolt are also coming. Lawd.

Serial Chiller

i finally got sword on a discount and now i need all the shield exclusives. I can give u guys sword exc plz :giveup:

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

i finally got sword on a discount and now i need all the shield exclusives. I can give u guys sword exc plz :giveup:

I’m down to trade with you. I can’t right now though. 

Lion Heart
2 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Just so you know, you can get most exclusive Pokemon from online raids. :) Just go to the Y-Comm, click on something like Swap Cards, and click the X button to refresh the Y-Comm. Eventually you might see some people hosting a raid of a Pokemon that you need. Although with Crown Tundra coming up in a few days, that might affect the Pokemon raids you'll see. I can trade you some exclusives, just let me know a time and what Pokemon you need. If I have them in my PC, I can trade it ASAP. I also have other starter Pokemon if you need those. 

Serial Chiller
6 hours ago, LateToCult said:

I’m down to trade with you. I can’t right now though. 

3 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Just so you know, you can get most exclusive Pokemon from online raids. :) Just go to the Y-Comm, click on something like Swap Cards, and click the X button to refresh the Y-Comm. Eventually you might see some people hosting a raid of a Pokemon that you need. Although with Crown Tundra coming up in a few days, that might affect the Pokemon raids you'll see. I can trade you some exclusives, just let me know a time and what Pokemon you need. If I have them in my PC, I can trade it ASAP. I also have other starter Pokemon if you need those. 

OMG yes please add me: SW-1289-9338-6689. 

Right now I'm missing exclusive/trade mons: hitmonchan - slurpuff and aromatisse - throh - vullaby and mandibuzz - weavile (is he a trade evol i'm not sure?) - oranguru - drampa - dhelmise (apparently not exclusive but where the heck is this thing?) - lunatone - stonejourner - eiscue (where are they?? i keep looking in the respective routes the dex shows me but can't encounter them) - the kommo'o line annnndd Zamazenta.  :spin: 

Lion Heart

New Pokemon Leaks: includes shiny forms of all new legendary Pokemon + 2 new horse Pokemon + Calyrex fusions [video]: 

Spoiler

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, Lion Heart said:

New Pokemon Leaks: includes shiny forms of all new legendary Pokemon + 2 new horse Pokemon + Calyrex fusions [video]: 

Reveal hidden contents

I like that they actually put thought into, at least, three of the shinies. 

Spoiler

I'm pretty unimpressed with the Calyrex fusions. And also the lack of new Galarian formes. Out of the entire armor of isle and crown tundra, the only variant species are some legendaries, Slowpoke lines, and Pokemon native to other regions? GameFreak better be workin' hard on the next games at the very least

ChavaWM

So excited for the horses, I remember a year ago people were all speculating horse legendaries and it actually happened! Wish we could get both so I can have a full horse team :(

wait, is blitzle in the game?

RockCandySweet
9 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

So excited for the horses, I remember a year ago people were all speculating horse legendaries and it actually happened! Wish we could get both so I can have a full horse team :(

wait, is blitzle in the game?

Nope, I don’t think so :cryga:

Archived