💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

Just now, ALGAYDO said:

That’s also one of the highlights for me. The fact that some brave ass Pokémon get excited/aggressive and run after you (with somewhat good animation movement) vs the pússy ass Pokémon who run away, and some that seem to not give a fùck about your entire existence... truly so fun to watch. 

Yeah it feels so alive, like how the safari was supposed to be all this time.

I find it funny how the Pancham evolution is running after you like a big bear guy :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M
39 minutes ago, River said:

You can actually it's just very rare

https://www.serebii.net/pokearth/galar/motostokeoutskirts.shtml

And the rest is in the wild area in certain weather

https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/impidimp/locations.shtml#sword

Serebii is a global treasure. I was able to catch like 7 impidimps and 11 applins in the wild area in the same patch of grass.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

ALGAYDO
13 minutes ago, River said:

Yeah it feels so alive, like how the safari was supposed to be all this time.

I find it funny how the Pancham evolution is running after you like a big bear guy :air:

Some of the Pokémon that chase you are actually kinda creepy/scary tbh :enigma: The Pancham and the Bewear, for example. Like homeboy I’m tryna have fun not run for my life :laughga: especially the overpowered Pokébitches that are a significantly higher level than you :messga:

oberall tho, I’m really digging this feature. It’s the little details like these that make this game, especially the wild area, so much fun to explore! 

6 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

Serebii is a global treasure. I was able to catch like 7 impidimps and 11 applins in the wild area in the same patch of grass.

wow this is amazing! I use serebii all the time, it's the best guide out there, Bulbapedia is too much texty so I don't like it.

6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Some of the Pokémon that chase you are actually kinda creepy/scary tbh :enigma: The Pancham and the Bewear, for example. Like homeboy I’m tryna have fun not run for my life :laughga: especially the overpowered Pokébitches that are a significantly higher level than you :messga:

oberall tho, I’m really digging this feature. It’s the little details like these that make this game, especially the wild area, so much fun to explore! 

lol yeah I'm running like hell from the big guys, once an Onix caught me and didn't let me run away :laughga:

Also the camping is cute, it's like each Pokemon has it's own personality and behavior, the Raboot is running so cute, like a little boy with a hoodie lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bobbins

I used my masterball on a gigantamax grimmsnarl lol 

I tried catching it 20 times with regular balls and it didn’t work. It’s also a rare spawn. Did I waste my master ball sistrens? 

HoneyB

Does anyone have a non-eng ditto they’re willing to trade? :) 
I’m not even done with the first gym but I would like to have one for the future for masuda breeding:derpga:

I have a level 1 Galarian Ponyta and level 10 Sobble if anyone is interested:laughga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

1 hour ago, Talenti said:

Does anyone have a non-eng ditto they’re willing to trade? :) 
I’m not even done with the first gym but I would like to have one for the future for masuda breeding:derpga:

I have a level 1 Galarian Ponyta and level 10 Sobble if anyone is interested:laughga:

I have been looking for one also! I do some of the random trade feature many times each day, I have gotten lots of non-eng pokemon so far :pray:

blackpink
5 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Alcreamie, I defeated all gyms and haven’t found any :O 

You have to give Milcery a sweet to evolve it, and actually twirl around in game in order to evolve it. It has different types of colours depending on how long you twirl for and what sweet you use. My Alcreamie is a Matcha one and I used a strawberry sweet I found somewhere, but you can go to one of the coffee shops and do a battle there and win to receive a random sweet.

noisullitcefrep

I started playing on Sunday and I'm still not entirely sure what I should think about the game:enigma: I feel like on one hand it's probably the worst Pokémon game ever, having questionable choices (Pokédex, EP sharing) and arguably the worst designs (haven't seen all Pokémon because I didn't look at any spoilers so maybe the ones I haven't seen will change my opinion). I was a huge fan of the controversial designs of gen 5, 6 and 7, they were the best to me! But gen 8 seems so weak compared to them... 

YET, the game is incredibly fun and I'm just having a great time to play it. And I think that's the most important thing; to just have fun!

Also, it's so frustrating if you don't wanna pay for Nintendo Online + don't know anyone irl who plays the game. I have a few Pokémon I'm just not able to evolve:bradley:

ChavaWM
17 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Alcreamie, I defeated all gyms and haven’t found any :O 

Route 4 is where your find its pre evo

Then to evolve it, you need a "sweet" so a strawberry sweet, berry sweet and so on.  Then you need to give it to Milcery and spin your character whichever way you want to get the color/ flavor you want

Edonis

I restarted my game because my team became too high level and annoying to deal with :neyde:

When I get home from work I'm going try and avoid Wild Area captures (aside from raid battles) and do that stuff post-game. 

I'm trying to give my rivals a chance I guess :neyde:

On 11/20/2019 at 2:09 PM, ChavaWM said:

This Giga/Dynamax thing is confusing AF

And I'm so mad I didnt get a blue alcremie 

I thought I did the right spins for a blue one but got a white one instead

I got the caramel one, and I was mad at first but I'm just gonna choose to love my Alcremie anyway. :kiss:

Archived