💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

Awakened M
12 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I was supposed to create a Pokemon tournament last month but studies and overwork have stopped me from doing it! Would anyone have the time to host it ? It would be amazing tbh and I would love to participate, but not to host it at the moment :( 

I wish, but you already know that I'm not that available...:giveup:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad payed for my Home subscription because he's card is accepted in the european eshop :bradley:

I moved my shiny Melmetal to sword :woot:

Tomorrow I'm gonna move many things from my 3ds

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HoneyB

Y’all I finally got my shiny Charmander in my Firered!:bradley: it took me 12,461 resets! I can finally play the game-:air:

Is Impish an ok nature for Charmander?:duck:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lion Heart
3 hours ago, Talenti said:

Y’all I finally got my shiny Charmander in my Firered!:bradley: it took me 12,461 resets! I can finally play the game-:air:

Is Impish an ok nature for Charmander?:duck:

12K resets???? I admire your patience! 

Impish is probably not a good nature for him. :/ It decreases Sp. Attack, but you can change that in SwSh if you're transferring him over. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Daenerys

I’m at 399 of 400

i just need Turtonator to complete my dex. does anyone here have one to trade? I can give it right back

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Guest WhiteHotForever

I have some Pokémon with their evolution  items (Rhyhorn, Spritzee, Swirlix and Karrablast, Shelmet and Zamazenta from my Shield copy to Sword)

I just need a trade partner 

Lion Heart
22 hours ago, Daenerys said:

I’m at 399 of 400

i just need Turtonator to complete my dex. does anyone here have one to trade? I can give it right back

I can breed one for you. I don't need anything, but if you have HA Drampa, I'd love one. 

----

Also if you guys have Pokemon Yellow on your 3DSsystem, when you transfer those Pokemon to SwSh they will have their Hidden Ability. :) 

That's how I got HA Bulba, Char, Squirtle, and Cleffable with Unaware. :giveup: 

Also there are moves that they learn only in their respective generation, but can't learn in SwSh. 

Ex: Solarbeam Lapras, Fissure Charizard, or Zap Cannon Espeon, etc.

Lion Heart

I FINALLY HATCHED MY SHINY GOTHITA :bradley: 

Must have been like 500+ eggs. 

I can finally move on. :bradley: 

Guest WhiteHotForever
23 hours ago, WhiteHotForever said:

I have some Pokémon with their evolution  items (Rhyhorn, Spritzee, Swirlix and Karrablast, Shelmet and Zamazenta from my Shield copy to Sword)

I just need a trade partner 

Just hit me up:lana:

Zander

If anyone's interested in Twilight Wings (anime series of short episodes focusing on the people of Galar) episode 2 is out. 

The animation is beautiful :wub:

OMG I JUST GOT A SHINY BUTTERFREE FROM THE WONDER TRADE:omg:

11 hours ago, Zander said:

If anyone's interested in Twilight Wings (anime series of short episodes focusing on the people of Galar) episode 2 is out. 

The animation is beautiful :wub:

The Twilight Wings mini series is one of the best animation I've seen with pokemon in a long (disregarding movies). Its so GOOD.

Anyone want to trade a shiny butterfree lv 17 came from PoGo for a zamanzeta :giveup:

DiegoMonster

Anybody has a popplio and rowlett with hidden ability ? I don’t care about the IVs, just the ability. I missed the event back in 2018 and i don’t have any other way of getting one :( 

Archived