Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

Lion Heart
2 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Hatched a shiny ponyta today!

Anyone have a HA snom?

I have zen mode daramukas to trade

I think I have some. Let me know when you want to trade. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

So with G-Max Alcremie being more common in raids who's gonna try catch all different 9 forms? (or 63 looks) :giggle:

I got my first legit shiny (Magikarp doesn't count because chances were increased with the event) which was a Flygon in a den (only encountered 2 before) and I had no idea until like an hour after I caught it, despite there being a big ass shiny on the screen. The SCREAM I let out when I realised. :bradley:

Lion Heart

I did not know the G-Max Alcremie were all different in Max Raid Battles. :/ I just assumed they were all the Vanilla one. Found this: 

2 Star is always Vanilla Cream

3 Star Sword Mint & Lemon Cream
3 Star Shield Ruby & Matcha Cream

4 Star Sword Ruby & Matcha Cream
4 Star Shield Caramel Swirl & Rainbow Swirl [Exclusive]

5 Star Sword Salted Cream & Ruby Swirl [Exclusive]
5 Star Shield Mint & Lemon Cream

ChavaWM
On 1/10/2020 at 10:03 PM, Lion Heart said:

I think I have some. Let me know when you want to trade. 

I ended up finding a Frosmoth in a raid, but if you want the HA darumaka I can still trade

ChavaWM

I bred a shiny snom female, and my dumba$$ got too distracted clearing out my party and I RELEASED IT!  I dont have autosave on so I lost it for good :(

10  eggs after, I got a 2nd shiny, but a male. I dont want a male! So now I'm breeding again for a female because the male is trash

Lion Heart
2 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

I bred a shiny snom female, and my dumba$$ got too distracted clearing out my party and I RELEASED IT!  I dont have autosave on so I lost it for good :(

10  eggs after, I got a 2nd shiny, but a male. I dont want a male! So now I'm breeding again for a female because the male is trash

You got 2 back-to-back shinies ??? :messga:

What's wrong with the male.

Lion Heart

Also are you guys able to register for the Galar Newcomers Online Competition? I've been looking for it and I'm not finding it.

Edit: Wait I found this on Serebii: Edit @ 09:29: At present there's a discrepency between the English and Japanese notes. The Japanese event note states registration runs from January 16th through January 23rd 23:59 UTC with battles January 24th through January 26th 23:59 UTC. We don't know which is accurate but as registration is not yet open, we're going to try and get further information.

I thought I was banned or something.  

Also type "GALAR" for a Bottle Cap in Mystery Gift.

The expansion looks amazing. I’m happy with how they handled SwSh “3rd game”. Usually the 3rd game doesn’t have as much material that’s coming out in the expansion. 

BYE

ChavaWM
55 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

You got 2 back-to-back shinies ??? :messga:

What's wrong with the male.

I got Shiny Ponyta after 59 eggs

Then shiny female snom after 67 and the 2nd one 10 more after that. I've never had this kind of luck.

Zander

Does anyone have a Milotic they wouldn't mind trading with me? It’s all I need to complete the Pokedex. :bradley: I can trade a feebas with a prism scale so it'll evolve into Milotic.:party: 

DiegoMonster
3 hours ago, Zander said:

Does anyone have a Milotic they wouldn't mind trading with me? It’s all I need to complete the Pokedex. :bradley: I can trade a feebas with a prism scale so it'll evolve into Milotic.:party: 

I do :) I’ll be available in like 1 hour if you want to trade 

Zander
46 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I do :) I’ll be available in like 1 hour if you want to trade 

It’s okay I managed to find one without trading! I realised all I need is a Dusknoir as I accidentally killed the one that spawns near the bridge and it won’t respawn despite me changing the time/date :bradley:

Lion Heart

This has to be one of the best comebacks I've seen. I stan! 

Lion Heart

Make sure to register for the Galar Beginnings Tournament! 

The sign-up period will last until Thursday, January 23, 2020, at 3:59 p.m. PST[!], and the competition will take place from Thursday, January 23, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. PST until Sunday, January 26, 2020, at 3:59 p.m. PST. Register using your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game by entering the VS menu and selecting Battle Stadium, Online Competitions, and finally Search Official Competitions.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-cst-converter

Please join. A ton of kids don't know what they're doing. If you need ideas, just watch any top Youtuber and incorporate your own style for quick tips. You don't need a full team: 4 trained Pokemon will do fine. :) Only Galar Pokemon (and Galarian formes) will be allowed. 

Lion Heart

Don't forget to register! Go to "VS", then 'Official Competitions" then 'Register'. It's fast and simple. You get 15 battles a day starting Thursday evening (I believe). Good luck!

Archived