💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A year with no Gaga music

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Given that the chances for LG6 to still come before January are very, very close to 0 and that is unsure if ASIB re-release will feature new music, I think it's safe to safe this year will join 2012 as the only two years with no official releases from Gaga. But even in 2012 we had new songs: Stache, Princess Die, Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe and Cake Like Lady Gaga, just not in official form. 

After that in  2013 we obviously had ARTPOP and in 2014 we had C2C. In 2015 we got I Want Your Love and Till It Happens To You, in 2016 we had Joanne, in 2017 we had The Cure and ARTPOP demo leaks and in 2018 Joanne Piano Version, a bunch of The Fame unreleased, Your Song, the new version of I Want Your Love, the entire ASIB soundtrack and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood.  While Shallow and ASIB peaked in January/ February at that point it was old news for a lot of fans so this year stands out as being the first year with no standalone songs.

I don't think this is necessary bad and this is not a bash thread but it's just an observation.

The closest things to new music this year were the snippet of Clover which they teased at the start of the year, the Haus Labs commercial instrumental which many believe is a teaser to the LG6 sound, the I Wanna Be You studio version leak and the snippet of Stupid Love. :poot:

What is your opinion on this, how have you deal with this during this year and which songs or artists kept you busy this year?

I personally still listened to the ASIB soundtrack a lot at the start of the year, sometimes ARTPOP, The Fame, The Fame Monster, ARTPOP and Red Blue. Then I rediscovered the Monster Ball versions, then I played the live versions from the Apollo show and then only some songs here and there. Overall she was still one of my most listened artists this year but I listened to other artists that released new material a lot more. I think I reached the point when I became exhausted of her old material because of how many times I've played it so I can't wait for LG6. The lack of new music for this amount of time made me even more intrigued by her the direction of LG6  too.

(I expect some fans to still be in denial about LG6 not coming this year but if at this point it isn't clear that is the case I don't know what to say)

kaelergrey

The best way is to just wait for her announcement. Not expect anything but just wait for her to announce. :legend:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Glamourpuss

The ASIB soundtrack is only just starting to wear off for me but I returned to C2C and find that I love it more than I used to. Gaga has a decent enough discography that there's always something to listen to. I took a break from her older albums because I played them to death. 

I'm enjoying the Haus Labs era, unlike some fans, and also when she serves looks like the Elle photoshoot, it's enough to satisfy me because I know she's working behind the scenes and new music will come eventually. 

I've also been using this quiet time to explore other artists discographies. I only discovered Tove Lo earlier this year and have fallen in love with LDR's music too. 

It's good that Gaga has been quiet because other artists are overexposed now like Ariana. It seems like everybody is thirsty for new Gaga music but I feel like the earliest we'll get it is February. 

2020Covid19IsOurs

I dun evn curr nEmour:hor:

I'm on Grindr 24*7 and if LG6 cums ..ever, I'm sure I'll see an ad there for that :reductive:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

monketsharona

When you think about it next year it'll be her 12th year in the business and she'll be releasing her 8th record. That's quite big.

2010, 2012, 2015, 2017 and 2019 will be the only years with no record released. It's very fine imo. 

10 minutes ago, iAteYoBFsAhole said:

I dun evn curr nEmour:hor:

I'm on Grindr 24*7 and if LG6 cums ..ever, I'm sure I'll see an ad there for that :reductive:

Euhm ok... 

giphy.gif

She should just release an EP like Agnes just did. Not as an album teaser bit as a treat to the fans.

Stream “Nothing compares to u” ep by AGNES

Delusional
35 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

When you think about it next year it'll be her 12th year in the business and she'll be releasing her 8th record. That's quite big.

2010, 2012, 2015, 2017 and 2019 will be the only years with no record released. It's very fine imo. 

God damn. 8th record!! That’s so crazy omggg

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Jose P

Maybe we got no music this year, but we got an Oscar and already iconic Met Gala appearance. So I’d say it was an amazing year to be an LM despite the lack of new material.

SeasonOfTheWitch
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Maybe we got no music this year, but we got an Oscar and already iconic Met Gala appearance. So I’d say it was an amazing year to be an LM despite the lack of new material.

You guys got an Oscar? :triggered:

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

You guys got an Oscar? :triggered:

It's a win for the fanbase. We stan an Oscar winning legend. :vegas:

Ricardo

such a wasted opportunity to not having an album prepared for release this year after winning an Oscar, makes me think Gaga's team or even Gaga herself didn't think she'd win it. Everyone would have loved it, the gp, but I guess the music, not the bling 

Archived