music news

The Grammys uploads Taylor’s AOTY 2010 Speech

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheArcher

Fearless: The most awared country album of all time. With the global smash hits "Love Story" and "You Belong With Me". 

Stay pressed. 

6 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

Fearless: The most awared country album of all time. With the global smash hits "Love Story" and "You Belong With Me". 

Stay pressed. 

Nobody is pressed. We love Taylor. But it’s a fact that The Fame is and will always be way more impactful than Fearless. 

57 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

Stay pressed. 

Username checks out. 

Thomas P
55 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Nobody is pressed. We love Taylor. But it’s a fact that The Fame is and will always be way more impactful than Fearless. 

I actually don’t agree. I’d argue TFM was more impactful, but female country music would not be the same without Fearless. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

I actually don’t agree. I’d argue TFM was more impactful, but female country music would not be the same without Fearless. 

Well you are entitled to your own opinion but The Fame is inarguably the biggest female debut album of this decade, it just didn’t shape pop music but inspired an entire generation of female artists. It’s impact transcends way past music, it’s in the art, in the fashion, everywhere. 

FRANZGA
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

I love FEARLESS but Dolly and Shania happened way before Taylor..

But yeah, TF is no AOTY material for me..

Versace
4 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Gaga looks unimpressed with the robbery. She deserved to win that year. The Fame was just way more impactful, revolutionary and iconic  than Fearless.

Agreed

Taylor should have won AOTY for RED and 1989, not Fearless and 1989. 

Why do I feel like all this drama is gonna make the GRAMMYs award Taylor loads at the GRAMMY 2020? She needs to step away from Gaga and Billie's GRAMMYs tbh, otherwise I will riot next year.

Illuminati

I wish some of you would shut up for just once about The Fame being the biggest album in the whole universe lol.

There's never really a year when only one album is good enough for AOTY, that's why there's always slight backlash regardless of who wins.

DeanWinchester
4 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Well well. Now we know which side the Recording Academy is. :reductive:

You know Tay is a member of the recording academy voters right?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FentyGa
5 hours ago, Oshawott said:

The constant ass kissing. :awkney:

she was a 20-year-old who won album of the year for the first time, nominated in the same category as gaga and beyoncé, and who won for an album she wrote basically on her own as a teenager

anyone in her position would be as happy and grateful as she was. y’all just bitter.:madge:

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Versace said:

Agreed

Taylor should have won AOTY for RED and 1989, not Fearless and 1989. 

now this i can agree with

red is her best album:vegas:

Gagz4Gaga
16 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

You know Tay is a member of the recording academy voters right?

Season 8 Episode 3 GIF by Friends

nostalgia’s for geeks

Archived