💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mozart and Beethoven confirm reason for no new music; 'we were afraid'

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

In a new article published by The Guardian, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Ludwig Van Beethoven have confirmed via spiritual communication channels that the reason for their lack of new music lately is because they are afraid of the competition.

1973.jpg?width=300&quality=85&auto=forma

Local spiritual advisor Frankie Bergstein set up the communication channel  in her backyard; the conversation occurred later than schdeuled due to some police involvement in response to the amount of fire, dildos, and marijuana used to speak with the spirits.

the transcript included the following:

Mozart: I was scared, honestly. What if they were bored of me? Ever since that BØRNS and Lana Del Rey collaboration, I've frankly been to debut new songs and I'm worried it won't live up to the public expectations set on music after that groundbreakingly artistic masterpiece.

Beethoven: and that's on periodt luv 

Mozart: It's just so intellectual. The lyrics, the vocals, the instrumentation...

Beethoven: you tell them sisterr!!

Mozart: There's something about the harmonies presented by Del Rey that just so perfectly emulates the purpose of music

Beethoven: spill the tea grrl

Katy Perry: I honestly don't understand how any of this is valid legal ground to sue me... 

Nun: *dies* 

Bergstein: Have you listened to much of BØRNS' other music?

Beethoven: I only stan relevant pop girls sorry luv xoxo

Mozart: God Save Our Young Blood left such a mark on my confidence I wasn't sure I could listen to much more. But I delved in anyways, it was impossible not to. Sweet Dreams, American Money, Holy Ghost, Electric Love... god they all exhibit such talent. Someone should represent him in that Artist Arena game, he deserves that #1. 

Beethoven: STRAIGHTS FACTS

and then one of the most amazing occurences to ever be witnessed by homo sapiens occured. somehow, Beethoven managed to verbally invoke the 'đŸ’…đŸ»' emoji. Everyone in the parlour was shook, as they all somehow received this verbal transmission of a visual image and understood it immediately. scientists are still investigating the occurence.

Mozart: Thank you very much Frankie. And remember to stream God Save Our Young Blood and give it a 10/10 on that game that those internet homos play!  

Beethoven: The power that that has, the intelligence that that has, the-

Bergstein: aight I'll cut it short here thanks for listening and remember to buy one of Vybrant's critically acclaimed Menage A Moi vibrators!  Visual evidence of a 10/10 score for God Save Our Young Blood will earn you 50% off!

source: https://www.theguardian/com/music/2019/nov/15/mozart-and-beethoven-interviewed-stan-borns-for-efficient-cell-reproduction

I'm shook tbh :air:  I mean it makes sense, it's a wonderful song :vegas: Cheers to Frankie for administrating this groundbreaking conversation and thanks for the wonderful advice from Mr. Mozart! :flower:

stan God Save Our Young Blood liddos :enigma:

HoneyB

EJX5KbDWsAERS4g.jpg

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

HeavyyMetalVenuss

how would beethoven be able to hear the competition? :laughga: sis was deaf

lana: (depressed vibrations)

beythoven:

tenor.gif

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Guest Blue Madonna
1 minute ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

how would beethoven be able to hear the competition? :laughga: sis was deaf

lana: (depressed vibrations)

beythoven:

tenor.gif

BØRNS is actually so talented his music has ascended beyond standard human methods of auditory comprehension

derpmonster

I think the real reason is that Gaga released Bad Romance and they can never outdo it but they're ashamed to admit it.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

i like his music but didn't a fan accuse him of assaulting her? :ohno: what happened to that?

ice heard one side from above

Archived