💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga and Taylor Swift throughout the years

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Taylor dancing to Just Dance with Miley (2008)

Taylor gushing about ARTPOP and Gaga thinking she was full of sh*t (2013)

Gaga and Taylor's interaction on Twitter (2015) 

f301b99cfcc6663646fb09630fe217c7.jpg

Taylor talking about Gaga's versatility (2019)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ChromaticPrincess

also even tho it’s not technically  an interaction Gaga wore a snake ring at the 2018 Grammys which many saw as support for Taylor 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

DeanWinchester

there was also an interview when gaga didn't want to be caught singing taylor's songs because of how shameless gaga belts out the song

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Thomas P
19 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

there was also an interview when gaga didn't want to be caught singing taylor's songs because of how shameless gaga belts out the song

Oh ya, lol she said You Belong With Me was a teenage song and she was embarrassed by how much she loved it

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Fernster7

I remember Gaga tweeting about a magic spell or something. I think it was related to the Katy beef(?)

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Taylor seemed so happy when she presented the Golden Globe. It seemed like she wanted more interaction but LG quickly moved on from her (she had other people to hug). Then when they walk off stage Taylor finally gets to talk to her.

alextruper17

"And I said to myself, I like this girl, you know why? 'cause she said the same thing to my face that she said in the back, so I like her."

Even Gaga know she's legit and real.

We have to stan both Queens.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

GagaUnderYou

They probably have a great relationship in private. Taylor was also at one of Gaga's birthday parties.

Archived