💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

New song "All Mine" out now

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

Hi everyone !

After the first single "Octopus" that I posted last week, I want to share with you now another song called "All Mine" ! ;-)

Hope you'll like it and feel free to say anything you think about it ! 

Enjoy ! :kara:

Spoiler

First single :-)

Link to download "All Mine" and "Octopus" :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11PaC8xGjjR2Ez4lfxsAZNhBHrTX-aCHO

mattel butch

Remember when all mine was lg5 lead *tears* :___:

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

I like it a lot!

I just listened to your one from last week and I love it even more it's so good! It has that make you want to dance feeling :firega:

LostBoyfriend

Ok, I came in here with the intention to be brutally honest, because I'm mad, and I kind of hate this kind of post with pseudo artist who's songs need lots of mastering or have weird, not polished, amateur vocals.

But this is something I'd actually save on Spotify. I love the vibe it has. :party:

And for the mods, I think it should be a rule to also post the artist on the title and not only the track name? Because I always get a mini heart attack thinking it's a Gaga song, it's bit clickbatey

LateToCult

Can you make money off of ads or however it is people make money on YouTube? I always hear people say to turn on monetizing or whatever. Make sure to do that if you can and get that coin, henny.

MANiCURE 6
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Can you make money off of ads or however it is people make money on YouTube? I always hear people say to turn on monetizing or whatever. Make sure to do that if you can and get that coin, henny.

I can't for now because I don't have enough views and subscribers :-)

Archived