💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks #IStandWithTaylorSwift

Lighter

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

Today: I stand with Taylor!

tomorrow: **** that white skank! Btw don’t forget to buy my bootyhole soap you gays! 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Well, think about it, she HATES labels so I think seeing that drama unfold was what spurred her

But the reason why she hates labels is because she can't get a deal... which is her fault, not anyone elses. She is a liability, and really an evil person from what she has shown us over the years. She may well be talented, but she needs a complete personality overhaul. 

Its completely different to Iggy Azalea's case where the label pushed her aside and wouldn't release music because she wouldn't do as they said. 

But, as I said, its good that she is supporting Taylor, we'll take all the support we can get. 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
25 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Not the point of what she said but she used your / you're wrong every time and I found it amusing :neyde:

We love illiteracy :neyde:

End Racism Now

Katharine Hepburn
49 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Well, I didn't see that coming! This woman is truly an enigma  :enigma:

Not an enigma, an institution henny 

xoxo Joanne

Gov Hooka
47 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Does Azealia have bipolar or multiple personality disorder? I'm being serious...

I’m pretty sure she’s openly stated she’s been prescribed meds for bipolar disorder

BALD HEAD CONDOLEEZA WITH AN ADDERALL ADDICTION :nooo::nooo: she is so good at name calling it's amazing

I still don't really support Azealia but this was kind of her, supporting a fellow female musician 

1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

But the reason why she hates labels is because she can't get a deal... which is her fault, not anyone elses. She is a liability, and really an evil person from what she has shown us over the years. She may well be talented, but she needs a complete personality overhaul. 

Its completely different to Iggy Azalea's case where the label pushed her aside and wouldn't release music because she wouldn't do as they said. 

But, as I said, its good that she is supporting Taylor, we'll take all the support we can get. 

Oh I’m not defending her hahaha I’m just saying that that’s why I don’t find this support too surprising :) she also has had issues when she’s been *with* labels (for a multitude of reasons that we’re both privy to and not) like any artist does.

she’ll probably throw TSwift under the bus next week though lolol

Archived