💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks #IStandWithTaylorSwift

Lighter

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

I'm actually surprised that an evil person who does NOTHING except for start beefs for attention, who is racist and transphobic, and has nothing better to do than to hate other people... can actually say, "I stand with Taylor". Its not in her nature to do something like this... 

But yes, and I can't believe I am saying this about A.B, its a good thing that she is supporting Taylor and I applaud her for actually doing something kind for once :huntyga:

End Racism Now

Gagaloo911

Shook. 

Btw Candace Owens is absolute trash. Utterly embarrassing. I want to know how much the conservative mediahounds are paying her cause that's the only way she could be that wack in trashing her own communities (the African American community and women). 

17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm actually surprised that an evil person who does NOTHING except for start beefs for attention, who is racist and transphobic, and has nothing better to do than to hate other people... can actually say, "I stand with Taylor". Its not in her nature to do something like this... 

But yes, and I can't believe I am saying this about A.B, its a good thing that she is supporting Taylor and I applaud her for actually doing something kind for once :huntyga:

Well, think about it, she HATES labels so I think seeing that drama unfold was what spurred her

Archived