💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo sued for defamation

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

"Lizzo may have bitten off more than she could chew by claiming a Postmates driver stole her food ... because the driver is now coming after her in court.

Tiffany Wells claims in a new lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Lizzo has really screwed up her life when she went on social media and posted a picture of Tiffany claiming she pilfered the meal she was delivering to Lizzo's Boston hotel back in September.

Lizzo belatedly acknowledged she was wrong and Tiffany did nothing wrong. In fact, Tiffany went beyond what she had to do to find Lizzo in the hotel, but she was nowhere to be seen so Tiffany eventually left.

Tiffany says she's received threats and is concerned for her safety. She no longer works for Postmates because of the Lizzo incident. She says she lives in fear and is subject to ridicule and humiliation, along with stress and anxiety."

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/11/15/lizzo-sued-by-postmates-delivery-person-for-defamation/?__twitter_impression=true

Kulture Kiari

Honestly, I would of done the same thing as this lady.

I love Lizzo, but just because you're famous does not make it right to go online and say someone is wrong and put their job on the line when they actually did nothing wrong. 

I've been a delivery driver and whewwww some people are soo sh*t at giving directions for where to go, etc. and there's only so much you can do before 10, 20 minutes goes by and more food is waiting. Getting her fired by lying and posting her LITERAL picture online :toofunny: so messy. you're famous Lizzo, you can't expose real people and just cackle it away 

BleepBloop

The stars have no time to breath this year lol. Scandal after scandal.

Stan unproblematic queen FKA twigs

JazzGa

I like Lizzo and I think in general she is a good person/celeb and made a foolish mistake here... hopefully they settle out of court. I think Tiffany does deserve $$$, Lizzo probably had no idea what she would bring onto this girl

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

joannesrats
51 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Honestly, I would of done the same thing as this lady.

I love Lizzo, but just because you're famous does not make it right to go online and say someone is wrong and put their job on the line when they actually did nothing wrong. 

I don't think it was about her thinking that she's famous and stuff makes it right. I think it was because it was right when she was blowing up that made her think it was okay. She wasn't used to having all these people looking at everything she was posting, she probably just posted like she was someone who wasn't mainstream. 

I'm definitely not defending what it is, but I think it was because she didn't see herself as famous yet - not the fact that she knew she was famous so she could act like thsi

Archived