Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo sued for defamation

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

Borislshere

I  laugh everytime the doordash ad with lizzo's song plays on TV cause i think about this incident.  Lizzo deleted the tweet quickly and apologized after that. It was a sucky situation for both parties. This is dragging it out miss Tiffany but get your money i guess. However will your "postmates" career recover. 

Ladey Gaygay

Literally every artist from atlantic goes from respectable to trash

Bhad Bhabie, Cardi B, Ed Sheeran....

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

9 minutes ago, FentyGa11 said:

lizzo went from refreshing to annoying so damn fast

she makes...choices

i agree with you, i was enthusiastic about her but everything after the VMAs was a huge mess

ice heard one side from above

guys how about we maybe... relax a little bit. i get why this postmates girl did this and i also understand why lizzo posted about it the first place. it was just a joke and poor posting choice, she’s moved on and apologized from it. that doesn’t make it okay, but what’s NOT okay is y’all sitting behind your little phone screens saying how y’all were praying on her downfall and “it’s what she deserves” and THAT is ****ed up, cause it’s just promoting cancel culture :( can we let people live and move on from little stupid mistakes? she’s probably upset enough knowing she ruined this girls life 

Serial Chiller
17 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Bhad Bhabie, Cardi B, Ed Sheeran....

Bhad barbie. Respectable. I- 

Chromatic
19 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Bhad Bhabie

I have to laugh.

zakariah

lizzo sweetie, it's just food, calm down, you've got millions of dollars, just order food elsewhere

myluis617
3 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

"Lizzo may have bitten off more than she could chew by claiming a Postmates driver stole her food ... because the driver is now coming after her in court.

Tiffany Wells claims in a new lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Lizzo has really screwed up her life when she went on social media and posted a picture of Tiffany claiming she pilfered the meal she was delivering to Lizzo's Boston hotel back in September.

Lizzo belatedly acknowledged she was wrong and Tiffany did nothing wrong. In fact, Tiffany went beyond what she had to do to find Lizzo in the hotel, but she was nowhere to be seen so Tiffany eventually left.

Tiffany says she's received threats and is concerned for her safety. She no longer works for Postmates because of the Lizzo incident. She says she lives in fear and is subject to ridicule and humiliation, along with stress and anxiety."

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/11/15/lizzo-sued-by-postmates-delivery-person-for-defamation/?__twitter_impression=true

Honestly I understand her and she should get money. To not be able to work because of the ridicule that came from this. Boston is small so you deff know I could get in contact with somebody who knows this lady real quick. 

myluis617
2 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I don't think it was about her thinking that she's famous and stuff makes it right. I think it was because it was right when she was blowing up that made her think it was okay. She wasn't used to having all these people looking at everything she was posting, she probably just posted like she was someone who wasn't mainstream. 

I'm definitely not defending what it is, but I think it was because she didn't see herself as famous yet - not the fact that she knew she was famous so she could act like thsi

Nah she was mainstream when this happened. I was bumping to her music and people in Boston knew who Lizzo was at the time. It was all on the radio. Lizzo should have thought three times before posting a rant. 

Lion Heart

The Fall of the New Rap Artist. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

joannesrats
2 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Nah she was mainstream when this happened. I was bumping to her music and people in Boston knew who Lizzo was at the time. It was all on the radio. Lizzo should have thought three times before posting a rant. 

Yes, that’s what i said. But i’m saying she probably didn’t realize it, hence her comfort level for putting someone on blast. 

myluis617
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Yes, that’s what i said. But i’m saying she probably didn’t realize it, hence her comfort level for putting someone on blast. 

Hmmm idk and may not ever know. 

misunderstood
55 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

This will be settled out of court and both parties will move on. As should we. 

I love tea so much

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived