Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber Sides With Scooter Braun

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker
39 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

you have people with you that do. and if those people are only interested in money & fame, well, tough luck

Not necessarily. Some people may not have the funds to hire a lawyer to read and suggest changes to a record contract. Had Taylor’s parents read the contract and suggested changes, they could have been lied to, or even ignored about said changes. Young artist are very naive, and can be taken advantage of by a record label or management.

49 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

this is a legal matter. solved in court. crying how much you want your material back will sadly not help. i'm sorry if this realistic perspective is 'sad', but that's how it is.

Of course this is a legal matter, but she decided to take it public as well. If BM really wasn’t going to let her perform her old songs at the AMAs, then she would’ve canceled her performance and left fans in the dark. We don’t know if she has done anything legal wise yet.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

I believe Taylor. BMR and Scooter were probably forced into allowing her to perform her music once this blew up. I wonder if Bieber will still defend Scooter when he decide to own his masters. We'll see..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Taylucifer

We are not shocked.

He hates her and vice versa, pretty sure if she got a cure for cancer he still would find some twisted article talking sh*t

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Daylight Jokers
9 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

So what is it... is she lying? I need to see proof because this is all too much ha 

She's not. BMR released this statement after her publicist exposed them.

Economy
19 hours ago, Antichrist said:

or, once again, read the contract & not sign it. this isn't going to go away, ever. these are huge corporations that pay for everything from MV shooting, to producers, to everything there is in regards to the music she created. once again, READ THE CONTRACT, DON'T SIGN IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP LIKE THIS. legally, as sad as it is, she cant do anything. that's why she's turning to the media. just re-record your damn old albums and voila, move on. it's beyond obvious since nothing can be done legally, this is turning into a huge promotion scheme.

i don't blame her, her situation SUCKS, but doxing is going to do her massive harm.

And although i dont agree with some sales practices... like if what Taylor is saying is fully true i dont like these kinds of overly attittudes

But at the same time labels to invest money and put work in this stuff, i dont think its unfair for them to have some say in stuff (obviously not like this situation tho)

but yeah the whole “artist should have 100% of the rights”... like if u want no strings attached then do everything yoursrlf. Dont get producers and release it on your own label or wothout a label

but most artists cant manage without an assigned label so dont get pissed if when u need others for your work to be successful that you alone wont get to decide everything

i know im about to get a lot of hate tho cuz most ppl on GGD view everything black and white either siding with one side or the other like one is all right and one is all wrong (just like in Politics). Theres rarely room to be somewhere in between and acknowledge an issue can have both sides be partially in the right and partially in the wrong 

im speaking in general tho. As far as this specific case goes it does seem sketch but even then id need to see the exact contract terms to fork a solid opinion

TRILL MONSTER

He should be fighting scooter over his flop career now....Honestly he has a really bad team......

He is getting older and his fans that loved him also are growing up also ...the more years he doesn’t release music or doesn’t do anything the more he is gonna be forgotten 

Archived