Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber Sides With Scooter Braun

Featured Posts

20 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Biebs is right in Daddy Scooter's  pocket. We been knew.

I wonder if he'll still be supporting Daddy Scoot-Scoot once it's his turn to fight for the rights to the songs that made him relevant. 

no ones gonna be fighting over Baby anytime soon. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody James

The moment his album doesn’t meet expectations will be the moment he keeps his mouth shut for sure. Confident he will regret it.

Sanne Godijn
52 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

or, once again, read the contract & not sign it. this isn't going to go away, ever. these are huge corporations that pay for everything from MV shooting, to producers, to everything there is in regards to the music she created. once again, READ THE CONTRACT, DON'T SIGN IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP LIKE THIS. legally, as sad as it is, she cant do anything. that's why she's turning to the media. just re-record your damn old albums and voila, move on. it's beyond obvious since nothing can be done legally, this is turning into a huge promotion scheme.

i don't blame her, her situation SUCKS, but doxing is going to do her massive harm.

Taylor was only 15 years old when signed how do you exspect her to understand that at such a young age

Goodtimes12128

Next his wife will post some "cryptic" story about how fake pop girls are...but totally unrelated of course!!

Antichrist
4 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Taylor was only 15 years old when signed how do you exspect her to understand that at such a young age

you have people with you that do. and if those people are only interested in money & fame, well, tough luck.

this is a legal matter. solved in court. crying how much you want your material back will sadly not help. i'm sorry if this realistic perspective is 'sad', but that's how it is.

PartySick
31 minutes ago, Cody James said:

The moment his album doesn’t meet expectations will be the moment he keeps his mouth shut for sure. Confident he will regret it.

If he ever makes music again :green:

Last I heard he was stepping away from making his own albums for an "indefinite period".

🖤

Gagaism

Even knowing how strategic she can be, I don’t think she need to lie at this point of her career. Also Scooter is Bieber’s manager so, obviously.

Archived