Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Big Brother Pokemon Gen 7 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

44 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I quit. I know Mudsdale is a fan favorite and I’m not popular on these forums anyway, that’s why y’all keep evicting my ass. Bye.

I thought the same about Marshadow :sweat:  but it's a little bit too early to anticipate events, let's wait and see :kara:

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Marshadow vs Mudsdale

1. Marshadow - ChavaWM

2. Mudsdale - Lion Heart 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lazz Monster

Ground Type Mudsdale e401d165094eabf7545de831ea5b4bffa77f32e8 @Guillermo Tello vs. Ghost/Fighting Type Marshadow bfba359da459b27290a43da21a4f736b7bcddb6f @Phlop

Please vote for the one you would like to evict.

@Hades @Logan @Davian @Zander @TROLLGA @Craven Moorecox @Bloody Grammys @Talenti @Trxstan @Nuggets @mister max @GypsyPrincesss @Bayonetta @DannyRodeck @Flippy @Savage @PerfectGUY 

1. Marshadow - ChavaWM

2. Mudsdale - Lion Heart 

3. Mudsdale - Lazz Monster

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster
6 hours ago, Phlop said:

I quit. I know Mudsdale is a fan favorite and I’m not popular on these forums anyway, that’s why y’all keep evicting my ass. Bye.

I'm sorry ur getting this impression, but I'm sure it's nothing personal, I myself prefer Marshadow over Mudsdale so I'm hoping you will win, don't quit just yet

Nuggets

1. Marshadow - ChavaWM

2. Mudsdale - Lion Heart 

4. Marshadow - Nuggets

Favorite McDonald's Snack

8 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

I'm sorry ur getting this impression, but I'm sure it's nothing personal, I myself prefer Marshadow over Mudsdale so I'm hoping you will win, don't quit just yet

What the... what about me? >:( that is not kind , you're openly saying you want me to lose. You know what, **** it, eliminate me if you want and go to the next round, you're the one who sets the rules.

Zander

1. Marshadow - ChavaWM

2. Mudsdale - Lion Heart 

4. Marshadow - Nuggets

5. Marshadow - Zander

Lazz Monster
Just now, Guillermo Tello said:

What the... what about me? >:( that is not kind , you're openly saying you want me to lose. You know what, **** it, eliminate me if you want and go to the next round, you're the one who sets the rules.

wait, what? are you serious? I never said I wanted you to lose, If i could I would keep everyone, but I can't, and I do prefer Marshadow, it's not because I'm the host that I can't have a preference, it's the opposite actually, since I have to vote, I need to have a preference.

This doesn't mean, though, that I don't like you or don't appreciate your participation, I do, I still love Mudsdale and there are a lot of pokemon here that I would vote out to keep Mudsdale, but I played my last Ultra Sun playthrough with Marshadow and I fell in love with him.

That being said, I am so so so sorry I made you feel like I don't want you here, I do, you're one of the most active players, I appreciate your engagement to this game so much :kara: Please don't be mad at me, I never meant to hurt you :( I will refrain from making commentaries like that in the future... 

3 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

wait, what? are you serious? I never said I wanted you to lose, If i could I would keep everyone, but I can't, and I do prefer Marshadow, it's not because I'm the host that I can't have a preference, it's the opposite actually, since I have to vote, I need to have a preference.

This doesn't mean, though, that I don't like you or don't appreciate your participation, I do, I still love Mudsdale and there are a lot of pokemon here that I would vote out to keep Mudsdale, but I played my last Ultra Sun playthrough with Marshadow and I fell in love with him.

That being said, I am so so so sorry I made you feel like I don't want you here, I do, you're one of the most active players, I appreciate your engagement to this game so much :kara: Please don't be mad at me, I never meant to hurt you :( I will refrain from making commentaries like that in the future... 

Well, if you really regret it it's ok... I shouldn't have reacted that way either but I felt personally attacked. everything's fine, please don't worry, I'm just.. a little sensitive:ohno:  sorry and ty for your words

With that said, nothing has happened here and I'll vote:whitney:

1. Marshadow - ChavaWM

2. Mudsdale - Lion Heart 

4. Marshadow - Nuggets

5. Marshadow - Zander

6. Marshadow - Guillermo Tello

Lion Heart

I don't know what just transpired but anyways we're enjoying autumn: 

Screen_Shot_2019_08_14_at_3.12.53_PM.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Trxstan

1. Marshadow - ChavaWM

2. Mudsdale - Lion Heart 

4. Marshadow - Nuggets

5. Marshadow - Zander

7. Mudsdale - Trxstan

ghost fighting is a cool type @ me

woop hey there keep scrolling

Craven Moorecox

1. Marshadow - ChavaWM

2. Mudsdale - Lion Heart 

4. Marshadow - Nuggets

5. Marshadow - Zander

7.  Mudslide - Craven Mooredouches :poot:

HoneyB

Um Chile anyways so-

1. Marshadow - ChavaWM

2. Mudsdale - Lion Heart 

4. Marshadow - Nuggets

5. Marshadow - Zander

7. Mudsdale - Trxstan

8. Mudsdale- Talenti

9. Mudslide - Craven Mooredouches

Sorry this isn’t personal:( I’ve always thought Marshadow was underrated, Mudsdale was never really a favorite of mine...

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived