Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Big Brother Pokemon Gen 7 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster

And we have a winner :applause::applause:

Congratulations Mimikyu and @Logan, you are the winners of Big Brother Pokemon Gen 7 Edition :applause: This is even more impressive by the fact that this is Logan's 1st time playing this game, what an amazing choice of pokemon :diane: :applause:

tenor.gif?itemid=7401184

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

It was a tough, long :huntyga:, and crazy competition, but I wanna thank you all for participating, you guys are great :heart:

I have a surprise for after we do all generations, so stick around  <-- this is still true 

I will wait some time to start off season 8, since a lot of us are still playing the new games and not very familiar with the generation, but I'll tag you all when I create the thread. :vegas:

@Logan @Phlop @ChavaWM @Davian @Savage @Guillermo Tello @Craven Moorecox @Bayonetta @Trxstan @mister max @TROLLGA @GypsyPrincesss @Rodeck @Flippy @Bloody Grammys @Zander @BalmungBard @Lion Heart @PerfectGUY @Nuggets @Talenti @Hades

Davian

Sorry I wasn't as active this season:toofunny:  I had fun the times I was here tho, thank you Lazz!:)

1 hour ago, Lazz Monster said:

since a lot of us are still playing the new games

I didn't even have time to make it past the first gym I-:air:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

My lonely Mimikyu finally feels loved <3

Thank you everyone for voting for me, and thank you @Lazz Monster for hosting! It feels amazing to win my first time participating. 

Oh and @Hades your new avatar is hot. That is all. 

:triggered::applause:congrats logan you deserve it

These are the flop pocket-monsters I used in every season in my failed attempts to win :bradley: which was more hated than the one before,, Idk why:shrug:.

psyduck.gifmiltank.gifspinda.gifpurugly.gifmeloetta.gifaromatisse.gifmudsdale.gif

Thank you All for all of these seasons of FUN.! :rockstar: :heart:

@Lazz Monster when are we gonna start next season? Next year?:)

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

:triggered::applause:congrats logan you deserve it

These are the flop pocket-monsters I used in every season in my failed attempts to win :bradley: which was more hated than the one before,, Idk why:shrug:.

psyduck.gifmiltank.gifspinda.gifpurugly.gifmeloetta.gifaromatisse.gifmudsdale.gif

Thank you All for all of these seasons of FUN.! :rockstar: :heart:

@Lazz Monster when are we gonna start next season? Next year?:)

yes, probably mid to end january

Flippy

Regardless of the drama, it was fun, making it to Top 4 was great + winning season two obvi :classy:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

buttsicle
On 12/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I will wait some time to start off season 8, since a lot of us are still playing the new games and not very familiar with the generation, but I'll tag you all when I create the thread. :vegas:

You can gladly exempt me from that season :vegas:  I don't want to waste my money on mediocrity, so I don't know any of the new ones :selena:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Archived