💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meet and Greet ticket issue help

thefamefatale

Featured Posts

thefamefatale

so basically i used my moms card to buy my meet and greet and ticket. i got it on my ticket master account though which is my name and i have the email confirmation on MY email which is under my name. i first called park theater and asked them who’s name it’s under and they said my mom Nancy. so i said okay, i need to switch it to mine and they said okay, you need t call ticketmaster. i said okay. i called ticketmaster and explained. they said they’d switch the entry to “Pickup by Vanessa Strong (me) at will call.” i said okay, and then i said if i call park theater will they confirm. they said yes so i called and they said they don’t have that info and it’s still under Nancy. so i called TM back and they said “it’ll only show up in their system 72 hours before” - that’s christmas - by this point it’ll be the day before i fly out to LV. my show is 28th... what do i do? do you guys think i should trust them? anyone who has had m&g please explain to me if you had this issue or what you think will happen. i would be absolutely heartbroken if i was turned away. i can bring my moms card & a pic of her ID but don’t know if i can bring her entire ID. someone help pyt my mind at ease... 

don't be a drag

Luckystef8

When I had my meet and greet in May, it was under my mom's name, but it was just me going. They gave me no problem. I told them my mom purchased it for me and gave them her name and they switched it there to my name. I had a pic of my mom's ID just in case also, but everything was fine

thefamefatale
7 hours ago, Luckystef8 said:

When I had my meet and greet in May, it was under my mom's name, but it was just me going. They gave me no problem. I told them my mom purchased it for me and gave them her name and they switched it there to my name. I had a pic of my mom's ID just in case also, but everything was fine

Thank you so much!

don't be a drag

Archived