💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Taylor can now perform all her hits at the AMAs"

Spock

Featured Posts

I don't think she's lying  but she can be a bit more ballsy about this. Just go and perform your hits, girl, you're a multimillionaire.. what are they gon do? Sue you for royalties of the show? Give you a "fine" for performing them? Just take it as it comes TayTay. If they actually go to those lengths to damage you, the rest of the world will see it too.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaelergrey

TBH, I feel sorry for her. Imagine writing and making all those music just to be stolen by somebody. 

I really dont know what happened so please educate me. She doesnt know in her contract that it will be owned by the label or that guy? 

Well atleast, she can perform all of the songs now

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

DoremonLove
5 hours ago, Phlop said:

It’s not that she can’t perform her material but if she performs old material before Nov 2020, then she can never re-record them.

As much as she can be petty for drama, I legit think she’s stuck.

But shes using a wrong way to get out of this. Asking fans to attack n cyber bully them?. Not cool.And thr timing of all this seems off. How is it that whenever she release something she comes up with some drama?. Just my opinion. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Regina George
20 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

“Clocking you for being disingenuous” “opinion” nnnn honey you sound triggered lol Sorry I don’t share the same opinion as the rest of you, I guess? But this whole thing seems like something both BMR and Taylor came up with so they could both get exposure. People will watch Taylor’s performance and will be perched for the Netflix special (which she oh so happened to announce in the middle of all this), and BMR will get a huge sure of sales and streams from people looking into Taylor’s old songs. It’s a win-win. And I’m not even saying it’s bad, it’s actually really ****ing smart. If they did scheme this up, I’d applaud the **** out of Taylor for being a promo genius. I wish my faves would be this smart when promoting their stuff instead of half-assing their lame promo plans. But go off I guess :ladyhaha:

You really think someone would willingly take all this negativity and negative promo towards them just so they could get some money? Girl. This is more serious than that. Not every promo is a good promo and this is clearly not it. Was it strategic? Yes! Ofc! She gets to perform her songs now and she knew it would work that way because the pressure was too big. But was it strategically on both sides? Hell no. 

Regina George
35 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

But shes using a wrong way to get out of this. Asking fans to attack n cyber bully them?. Not cool.And thr timing of all this seems off. How is it that whenever she release something she comes up with some drama?. Just my opinion. 

What was the right way tho? Someone’s not letting her perform HER SONGS and it was something that CLEARLY couldn’t be solved in private. She needed to put them under pressure and she did so. Let’s not pretend like this is “cyber bullying”. It’s calling out those who are responsible for some bad actions and it’s totally okay. This was the only way for her to get to perform those songs. Y’all are seriously too much of a haters to see what’s morally correct in this situation. 

If Gaga did this with Troy - which she should’ve done - y’all would be fast to attack him. 

20 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Am I the only one who feels like this was all one big PR stunt to promote her new single + the AMA performance + upcoming Netflix special? She is extremely business-savy after all lol 

Except that literally no one is talking about Beautiful Ghosts, the Lover Remix, the Netflix special or the AMA performance :rip:  you sound just like that other user 

who will love me when the night is over

21 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

kweeeeeen wins!
buy LOVER! Vinyl out today

upn7qfy7fmy31.jpg

Sorry, this cover looks like cheap as fck. 

edengowon
18 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Nnnnn not you getting mad for someone generalizing, and then you yourself generalizing too. The hypocrisy, I’m dying :lmao:

i generalised a fandom which is known for having a bad attitude, he generalised the music industry of an entire nation :saladga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You really think someone would willingly take all this negativity and negative promo towards them just so they could get some money? Girl. This is more serious than that. Not every promo is a good promo and this is clearly not it. Was it strategic? Yes! Ofc! She gets to perform her songs now and she knew it would work that way because the pressure was too big. But was it strategically on both sides? Hell no. 

Everyone already hates Scott and Scooter. Why not capitalize on all that public hate? They clearly don’t care that the GP dislikes them. Might as well profit off of it. I’d say that’s better than being silent and letting everyone hate you with no monetary gain. I really do feel like both sides played with this whole Taylor vs. BMR for promo and money. I’d probably do the same :giggle:

Versace
6 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Why am I not surprised that you think this is just some drama :bradley:

DoremonLove
16 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What was the right way tho? Someone’s not letting her perform HER SONGS and it was something that CLEARLY couldn’t be solved in private. She needed to put them under pressure and she did so. Let’s not pretend like this is “cyber bullying”. It’s calling out those who are responsible for some bad actions and it’s totally okay. This was the only way for her to get to perform those songs. Y’all are seriously too much of a haters to see what’s morally correct in this situation. 

If Gaga did this with Troy - which she should’ve done - y’all would be fast to attack him. 

Dont bring gaga into this just to explain taylor. Bcox topic isnt abt her

And HER SONGS which aee now SOLD. Hes right legally. Bullying isnt the right n never will be. as i said this is my opinion. 

DoremonLove
10 hours ago, Versace said:

Why am I not surprised that you think this is just some drama :bradley:

:sara:

Archived