💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just another day sounds like stefani/early Gaga

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

Don’t you think so,it always sounded to me a bit different from Joanne. it sounds very reminiscent of that era like blueberry kisses and of course evokes many memories :selena:

Just now, LGs LM said:

It truly does. It also sounds like a Beatles song.

Sexy Sadie specifically. More just in feeling than structure, though.

FfFfFfFF

It sounds very Joanne to me. It's retro, has organic instrumentation and her 2016 deep voice. Couldn't be more Joanne. :poot:

Edonis

I wish she would incorporate these kinds of piano songs more often now than just the typical slow pop song like MR or even Shallow. Although the vocals are different, the singing style, lyrics, and instrumentation remind me of the kind of stuff she'd do for The Fame when she'd go on the piano. Maybe she'll add some to LG6 with some uptempo tracks as well. 

xoxo Craig

That was the intention behind it... and it should have finished Joanne imo. Joanne is supposed to be a healing record, going back to her roots and finding why she felt anger from ger father, and coming out it. Just Another Day makes it a full circle moment and brings it back to present day Gaga. Gaga has healed and is ready to make more music. 

If you think of this record like a precursor to The Fame, then I think people would appreciate it more.

End Racism Now

ChromaticPrincess
51 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

That was the intention behind it... and it should have finished Joanne imo. Joanne is supposed to be a healing record, going back to her roots and finding why she felt anger from ger father, and coming out it. Just Another Day makes it a full circle moment and brings it back to present day Gaga. Gaga has healed and is ready to make more music. 

If you think of this record like a precursor to The Fame, then I think people would appreciate it more.

Except it’s just not lol, especially not the first half, and the second half is mostly written about her life in 2016. I think maybe if you stripped away Bloodpop and the other “pop” elements as well as the folksy stuff, then yeah I can see that. But she really didn’t go back to her roots during her era, she tried to, with the whole alt rock, indie pop rock vibe, but then she added the cowboy country pop element and the it became Joanne as we know her...

OP: I agree with @FfFfFfFF in that is sounds like Joanne, but it sounds like a song that she could’ve written during her Red + Blue days 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Smother Em Eh

No, it sounds very Joanne. From the instrumentation, lyrics to her voice. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived