Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Grimes - So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Just now, RAMROD said:

Well, this song is in that premature leak as closing track (?), track 11, and is having the same sounds. Identical. To a T. Every effects, every vocals sung. The only different things are the song title, which is longer here. And shorter duration on final version. It was 6:28 in the leaked version. It got longer outro. And it was called ‘So Heavy’ on the leak.

I guess it was not demo then. It must be unmastered final version of songs. It is Fergie’s Double Dutchess leak case all over again.

Poor Grimes. 

She better add 5 more extra new, unleaked, and never been released songs in any format at least for people wanting to stream this album when it is out, since lots of people already heard that leaks by now. Well, maybe not you, but lots of other people does. I did. :diane:

there's two versions of this on spotify, one called "art mix" other called "algorythm mix" 

maybe one of these is the one you're talking about it (?)

ice heard one side from above

2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It is fine for her since she is never mainstream anyway, so standards are differed. :shrug:

I mean, I’m not super into mainstream either but when what’s on the forefront (which tends to be the lane she inhabits) is going into more genre-less territory, this feels like it lacks the kind of progressive sound she’s known for. When you have FKA Twigs (someone who has a lot of fan crossover) dropping something like Magdalene that is very forward-thinking and unique this just feels a bit generic, if that makes sense. Like, Grimes used to feel super distinct even if I didn’t always love it. This newer stuff feels forgettable. It’s not *bad*, to me, just indistinct.

Archived