💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Big Machine denies Taylor's claims avoiding key points

Spock

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I think Katy apologised (though I never heard her do that, it was more of calling a truce) just so Taylor's fans would stop hassling her and to put the whole thing behind them. It's hardly like we've seen them being all friendly with each other apart from that commercial video opportunity.

They made up .... leave them alone ..

Just because they both apologized doesnt means they should suk each others dik 

We get it that you are a taylor hater 

Move on 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
58 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I didn't know you could read minds. The way you dictate who did what because of what and what they meant based on NOTHING. Literally so hateful and obsessed.

Like I said before, why are you always so sure that her intentions are always good and everyone else's are bad. "You don't know her" could easily be applied to you. Do you have any idea how many so-called nice celebrities are nightmares behind closed doors? In fact, it's usually the nicest ones that are the worst, according to many behind the scenes workers. I've actually barely been saying anything about this particular case...probably because I find it really boring. I've never got the deal about why the biggest names are so possessive over the idea of owning their masters when they're multi-millionaires who are still earning money and everyone knows they wrote the song.

7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

You really don't like her do you? If you read the other threads that have been created about this you would see that it's actually Big Machine records (Scooter and Scott) that are in the wrong this time.

I like you but it sucks to always see you jumping on the bandwagon when there's an opportunity to hate Taylor. :noparty:

I've read it to an extent but like I said above, I find the whole thing rather boring and needless and very he said/she said. Maybe if it was happening to an artist I liked, it would be different but it's happening to Taylor, the girl who cried wolf one too many times. I find it really difficult to sympathise with someone who brings so much of their hardship on themselves.

I'm really not jumping on a bandwagon. I've never liked her from the get-go, I was criticising her way back in 2009, although it was just for her music back then. Now it's her personality as well. As her music's got better, her personality's got worse, I've found. You can be a fan of her all you want but she'd be seriously trying my patience at this point (especially regarding wanting to sure her own fans over those Starbucks Lovers shirts). I just wish I could express my opinion on her without being made to feel like I'm wrong for it. It's just celebrity culture, it's not that deep. These people chose to put themselves out there to be judged.

5 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

@StrawberryBlond You need some serious help ..

my kind advise to you ... please dont look into the stuff so deeply ( you aren't good at it ).... it will destroy you completely  at one point of your life if you continues this behaviour ...

Oh, do give over the patronising stuff. I'm not a lost soul because I dislike a celebrity or two. Seriously, people need to lighten up and stop treating celebrities as if they're so much better than us. If the average person acted like them, they'd be called the "stuck up snob down the street" and no one would bat an eyelid at this estimation. Yet, I'm considered weird for treating them like a normal person.

ANTI WP
26 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Oh, do give over the patronising stuff. I'm not a lost soul because I dislike a celebrity or two. Seriously, people need to lighten up and stop treating celebrities as if they're so much better than us. If the average person acted like them, they'd be called the "stuck up snob down the street" and no one would bat an eyelid at this estimation. Yet, I'm considered weird for treating them like a normal person.

Its not this thread  i am talking .... you always over looking and over judging the things unnecessarily... 

Your quotting activity says something else .

I dont care about the whole " celeb " things .

" If you don't have anything nice to say ..dont say anything  "

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Like I said before, why are you always so sure that her intentions are always good and everyone else's are bad. "You don't know her" could easily be applied to you. Do you have any idea how many so-called nice celebrities are nightmares behind closed doors? In fact, it's usually the nicest ones that are the worst, according to many behind the scenes workers. I've actually barely been saying anything about this particular case...probably because I find it really boring. I've never got the deal about why the biggest names are so possessive over the idea of owning their masters when they're multi-millionaires who are still earning money and everyone knows they wrote the song.

I base my comments on comments/contracts/articles issued by both sides. You base yours on what YOU think their actions mean or who YOU think she is behind closed door. Literally look at you writing 6 lines about how bad she is behind closed doors when you've never met her :air: 

3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The Kim/Kanye situation doesn't change the fact that Kanye was in correspondeance with her about the song, when she took to the Grammy stage and acted like she had no clue about all this until it happened, that was the ultimate manipulation. Until Kim put the clips online, Taylor was only giving us one side of the story, leaving out the crucial information about the fact that they did speak about it and she gave permission for so much of it, even if it wasn't all the lines. Not once did she ever make that distinction until the full truth came out, she always acted as if the song was made entirely without her consent or knowledge because it made her look like more of a victim. Granted, Kim and Kanye aren't exactly innocent either and I think all 3 of them are narcissists and when narcissists collide, it's always messy. And as for her label, well...I feel they've been bowing down to her long enough as it is and she's been acting very ungrateful towards them. I've also heard rumours that she didn't want to renew her contract with them because they weren't offering her enough money.

I find Taylor a fascinating person and I find the fact she has any fans to be interesting after everything she's done. But I don't actually wish anything bad upon her, regardless of what some may think.

Ok that situation might have been handled like crap but the original Famous demo leaked and proved Kanye and Kim were the ones that were lying. Also Taylor never said anything about Kanye specifically in her acceptance speech that, just like @FlopSlurper told you, is still applicable to her career today which is crazy

also her label bowing down to her lmao what? she MADE Big Machine, and the only reason Scott Borchetta has a career and was able to sell his label for $300 million is literally only thanks to her and her music. The proof is in the fact that Scott didn't want to part with her masters because they were basically the only asset of value that drove the sale. Their relationship has been straining at least since before Reputation, and it had been in the trades for almost a year, if not more, that master ownership was of the utmost importance to Taylor, key in renewing her contract from them and what turned things messy. No one talked about money at any point in time

Do you have any idea how many so-called nice celebrities are nightmares behind closed doors? In fact, it's usually the nicest ones that are the worst, according to many behind the scenes workers.

except that every "behind the scene worker" has been saying since the literal beginning that Taylor is one of the nicest celebrities there is? Fans, radio people, executives, tour crew, everyone. Did you see how quickly people from every walk of the industry jumped on Ariana for having a **** attitude back during My Everything?  Of course private life Taylor is not 100% like her public persona but that's not the kind of thing you can fake or pay

Taylor, the girl who cried wolf one too many times

- Katy did snatch her dancers from under Taylor, and was also salty because of John Mayer
- Kim and Kanye were ultimately clowned because in the call he doesn't mention the full lyric and the leaked demo made things worse as to his intentions 
- Scott and Scooter exposed themselves THREE times, validating Taylor's claims, which if it isn't enough for you, have also been fact checked by Variety, The Guardian and The New York Times

I fail to see how she has cried wold, let alone too many times, other than in your biased and pressed head. But yeah I'm sure The New York Times is in her pocket and internet music critic Strawberry Blond has all the insider info!!!

who will love me when the night is over

StrawberryBlond
16 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

Its not this thread  i am talking .... you always over looking and over judging the things unnecessarily... 

Your quotting activity says something else .

I dont care about the whole " celeb " things .

" If you don't have anything nice to say ..dont say anything  "

I know, I was being general with my response. It's different if you're saying these things to someone who isn't asking to be judged? But if celebrities can't handle criticism, then they're in the wrong profession. It's not like she's going to read this, though, right?

16 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

I base my comments on comments/contracts/articles issued by both sides. You base yours on what YOU think their actions mean or who YOU think she is behind closed door. Literally look at you writing 6 lines about how bad she is behind closed doors when you've never met her :air: 

I did look at both sides. Admittedly, I just left it all eventually as it was so boring. As if the public even needed to know about this. There's plenty of artists who don't own their masters and you don't see them complaining. And you've never met her either.

14 hours ago, Spock said:

Ok that situation might have been handled like crap but the original Famous demo leaked and proved Kanye and Kim were the ones that were lying. Also Taylor never said anything about Kanye specifically in her acceptance speech that, just like @FlopSlurper told you, is still applicable to her career today which is crazy

also her label bowing down to her lmao what? she MADE Big Machine, and the only reason Scott Borchetta has a career and was able to sell his label for $300 million is literally only thanks to her and her music. The proof is in the fact that Scott didn't want to part with her masters because they were basically the only asset of value that drove the sale. Their relationship has been straining at least since before Reputation, and it had been in the trades for almost a year, if not more, that master ownership was of the utmost importance to Taylor, key in renewing her contract from them and what turned things messy. No one talked about money at any point in time

except that every "behind the scene worker" has been saying since the literal beginning that Taylor is one of the nicest celebrities there is? Fans, radio people, executives, tour crew, everyone. Did you see how quickly people from every walk of the industry jumped on Ariana for having a **** attitude back during My Everything?  Of course private life Taylor is not 100% like her public persona but that's not the kind of thing you can fake or pay

- Katy did snatch her dancers from under Taylor, and was also salty because of John Mayer
- Kim and Kanye were ultimately clowned because in the call he doesn't mention the full lyric and the leaked demo made things worse as to his intentions 
- Scott and Scooter exposed themselves THREE times, validating Taylor's claims, which if it isn't enough for you, have also been fact checked by Variety, The Guardian and The New York Times

I fail to see how she has cried wold, let alone too many times, other than in your biased and pressed head. But yeah I'm sure The New York Times is in her pocket and internet music critic Strawberry Blond has all the insider info!!!

What do you mean the original leaked? What does that prove? We know he didn't ask her about the bitch line already but that doesn't mean he had never contacted about it at all. The question I'm asking is why Taylor didn't have the foresight to ask him what came before and after the line, get its context? She was super naive about it and that's on her. And we all know she was referring to him in her speech, even her fans said it. She was making that speech shortly after Famous came out, it could only have been directed at one person. Thing is, no one's trying to claim that Taylor didn't write her own songs or take credit for her success so I don't get how it's still applicable to her career today. She always uses the tired sexism excuse when she's really not been affected by it that badly.

But that's what I mean when I say her label bowed down to her - she was always given the freedom to make exactly what music she wanted, release when she wanted, etc. She has always been an artist that's had crazy freedom because she did make that label so much money. Them letting her do what she wanted was how they repaid her. Now she's moving labels, of course things weren't going to be easy.

I heard different from a Boston restaurant worker who said that Taylor and her crew walked into their busy restaurant and demanded everyone got kicked out so they could have the whole place to themselves. Upon refusal, Taylor took the hump and said she'd tell everyone not to go to this place. And suing people over the slightest thing, even selling t-shirts with a mishear of one of her biggest lyrics shows she's one for the diva card. Hello, celebrities work the industry crowd and master manipulators exist. There are people out there who will convince you that they're the nicest person around when they're not.

Salty because of John Mayer? Katy dated him second, why would she be salty? And I already mentioned about how Taylor should've enquired more about the lyrics in that call (but she was too busy enjoying her ego being stroked) and should've mentioned to the press that she'd given part consent but she did not. I don't know all the claims Scott and Scooter are going back on. All I know is that she willingly signed off on this stuff back in the day or something and had the opportunity to buy them but didn't. As I said, it doesn't particularly bother me.

I'm not the first to see she has a victim mentality. She has rarely, if ever, taken responsibility for any drama in her life. Saying that she'd get her karma was the closest she came.

FlopSlurper
21 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I did look at both sides. Admittedly, I just left it all eventually as it was so boring. As if the public even needed to know about this. There's plenty of artists who don't own their masters and you don't see them complaining. And you've never met her either.

Those other artists aren't being blackmailed and blocked from performing their songs  💀 And I'm not the one talking about who taylor is behind closed doors, you are, I know I've never met her hence I don't assume **** and argue like they're facts 

Archived