💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Big Machine denies Taylor's claims avoiding key points

Spock

Featured Posts

venusfly
2 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

I feel sorry for people from Big Machine. But who would expect that a nice looking teenager could act that way. 

It is not Taylor’s fault that Big Machine made the mistake of mistreating their largest client and losing them as a result.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon
Just now, DziJuLaj said:

Yes.

they're rats but go off I guess :messga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Daylight Jokers
3 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

I feel sorry for people from Big Machine. But who would expect that a nice looking teenager could act that way. 

You feel bad for the people who started this mess in the first place?

Ryusei

Yeah there are no issues that‘s why taylor resorts to social media as a last resort to put pressure on them

giphy.gif

Musery

Of course, they are going to deny it but the fact is no one will believe what trash has to say. They all should burn in hell Both scooter Scott and all of the artists that support those two 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

FlopSlurper

There it is, i was waiting for them to use "calculated". Stream The Man to end them and support queen tay

OMonster

This statement is incredibly exposing and - if anything - only confirms Taylor's position. 

In failing to fully address what Taylor has claimed, it's quite clear that they are trying to turn the wheel away from the truth. 

'We'll let her perform, and we've let her use her music recently' - it's an incredibly weak position. 

Taylor wants to perform her Big Machine hits at the AMAs - they've said no. 

She wants to use her Big Machine hits in her Netflix doc - they've said no. 

Until they address those points, Taylor's case just got 100x stronger.

I feel terrible for her, but if this is any indication of Big Machine's defence - Taylor's going to be just fine. 

The tide will turn.

subtext / fantasy

MonSwiftAnton
2 hours ago, Spock said:

giphy.gif

Off topic, but who is this person? Always thought it was Heidi Montag :selena:

23 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

Off topic, but who is this person? Always thought it was Heidi Montag :selena:

Legend Aubrey O’Day

who will love me when the night is over

StrawberryBlond

At this point, it's getting hard to believe anything this girl says. She's been proven to have lied and manipulated before. When something doesn't go her way, she throws a tantrum. Drama follows her. She can't stand it when she gets called out for something that she has to take responsibility for. If she weren't as rich, famous and successful as she is, she would've been exiled from the industry a long time ago.

Tired of hearing about this mess. So obvious it's being dragged out because she needs more promo for her under-performing album. She's got a drama going on with every album she puts out recently, she can no longer seem to just let the music speak for itself. The fact her fans don't notice this is evident of how much she's good at convincing people of her victim mentality.

Can someone explain this part lol they say they’ve been in talks, super close to reaching a deal etc, and then at the bottom they say “to date, we’ve never communicated” :oprah:

Archived