💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Frozen 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Full]

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

The soundtrack was released on November 15, 2019, while the film will be released on November 22. It features seven new songs again composed by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, in addition to end credits covers of three of the film's new songs by Panic! at the Disco, Kacey Musgraves and Weezer.

"Into The Unknown" is currently the song submitted by Disney for the  Oscars, predicted to go against songs from Rocketman, The Lion King, Toy Story 4, Cats, Harriet, Aladdin, among others. Personally, I think Idina Menzel and AURORA's version is stronger than the Panic At The Disco one, and the song is better when accompanied by the scene in the film.

Maybe the song is a grower, but as of now, Im not like blown away and don't see it becoming a classic hit just as Let It Go.

giphy.gif

Sorcerer
8 minutes ago, Bat said:

Maybe the song is a grower, but as of now, Im not like blown away and don't see it becoming a classic hit just as Let It Go.

giphy.gif

Maybe after 10 more listens, you'll start singing "INTO THE UNKNOOOWN" in your mind :ladyhaha:

Let It Go is just so so superior so I didn't expect any song to be THAT good

Rudz Xinc

Compared to Let It Go, Into The Unknown sounds like a snooze. It doesn't have the impact that Let It Go has.

Look at those clowns

duckworth

Lost in the Woods is an 80's rock bop :bradley:

the reviews didn't lie

also, is it just me or the songs aren't landing as much as the ones on the first Frozen did? 

B2theRich33

This soundtrack is so much better than the first. It’s much more mature and then Frozen. Already in love with Show Yourself and The Next Right Thing.

I hated brendon's cover lol into the unknown is really sweet imo. won't listen to the soundtrack but I'll watch the movie and see what else sticks out

YourCureness

Into The Unknown works better with the pop arrangement. Taeyeon's korean version slaps. Im Idina's version will work better with the scene from the movie. 

Maria Brink
5 hours ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Very broadway - a better contender than the Taylor cats song imo

Taylor’s Cats song? Sis... if any song is a contender from Cats it would be Jennifer Hudson and ‘Memory’... Literally Memory is a classic, it’s like the Shallow of ASIB. Taylor will be forgotten about in that movie lmaooo 

if they submit that one instead of Memory I am very confused 

YourCureness
14 minutes ago, gagasrat said:

Taylor’s Cats song? Sis... if any song is a contender from Cats it would be Jennifer Hudson and ‘Memory’... Literally Memory is a classic, it’s like the Shallow of ASIB. Taylor will be forgotten about in that movie lmaooo 

if they submit that one instead of Memory I am very confused 

Memory is not an original song  for the movie. It will not be submitted. 

But taylor's song is weak. It will not stand a chance with Into the Unknown 

YourCureness

This new soundtrack sounds like it was written for broadway. Not for a pop movie soundtrack - like the first one.  I want to judge the songs though in the context of the movie.

Into The Unknown SMASHES  when she hits those notes. 

tenor.gif

It doesn't come out for me (the movie) till 26th of December, F you Australia :bradley:

Archived