💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lana sang I'll Be Home For Christmas during Kacey's Christmas Show

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

qK0LDvq6g7YcYE351qMewgDevv3kfV2T2xRX2Uw3

As some of you might already know, Kacey Musgraves announced she is holding a Christmas Show

I can say without a doubt that this project is unlike anything I've ever done before," Musgraves said in a release. "What started as the small seed of an idea one night over a year ago has turned into something I'm so proud of. Some truly brilliant comedic and musical guests are featured in the show -- as well as my own Grandma.

Well, the show was already filmed and apparently Lana sang a cover of  I'll Be Home.

The thread is not really a rumor :poot: but I used the tag not to mislead people into thinking the song can be heard at the moment.

The show will premier November 29th on Amazon Prime!

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

"Lana" and "sing" in the same sentence doesn't fit :awkney:

She is the female singer with one of the most acclaimed albums this year, why not? :oprah:

xoxo Craig
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

She is the female singer with one of the most acclaimed albums this year, why not? :oprah:

Not for her vocals though :ohwell:   

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Not for her vocals though :ohwell:   

But for her talent for composition and melodies which is superior to being born with vocals chords that can hit certain notes.  :hor:

xoxo Craig
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

But for her talent for composition and melodies which is superior to being born with vocals chords that can hit certain notes.  :hor:

Okay but I said about signing :hor:   and since she is a "singer", shouldn't she have some pipes? :hor:   I agree that writing/composing is superior to just singing, but I'd rather listen to someone who does both... I mean, whats it worth if the sound coming out of someones mouth is awful but the writing is okay? :hor:  Just saying :hor:

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Okay but I said about signing :hor:   and since she is a "singer", shouldn't she have some pipes? :hor:   I agree that writing/composing is superior to just singing, but I'd rather listen to someone who does both... I mean, whats it worth if the sound coming out of someones mouth is awful but the writing is okay? :hor:  Just saying :hor:

Awful is an overstatement especially when studio recordings exist. :hor:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Awful is an overstatement especially when studio recordings exist. :hor:

Even then, not even a studio can make it sound appetising :hor:

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Even then, not even a studio can make it sound appetising :hor:

They can by enhancing the already positive traits and having the ambient for the voice to really show itself as opposed to live setting, not to say vocal editing can also be used. :hor:  Fact lesson. 

BleepBloop
36 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

"Lana" and "sing" in the same sentence doesn't fit :awkney:

LMAO, you probably think that you've done something here. Lana is known for her angelic vocals lmao

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

LMAO, you probably think that you've done something here. Lana is known for her angelic vocals lmao

Where?

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

They can by enhancing the already positive traits and having the ambient for the voice to really show itself as opposed to live setting, not to say vocal editing can also be used. :hor:  Fact lesson. 

Oh yeah, sorry Cher :hor:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Sorry Kitty Perry fan :hor:

We been knew she doesn't need vocal enhancements from a studio, unlike some :hor:

End Racism Now

Archived