⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
rumor

Lana sang I'll Be Home For Christmas during Kacey's Christmas Show

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Sorry Kitty Perry fan :hor:

 

 

We been knew she doesn't need vocal enhancements from a studio, unlike some :hor:

End Racism Now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gypsy

Singing the toliet, how fitting for kp  :awkney:

Anyways, I am excited to see how she delivers this !!! I wish she could do a full christmas EP or something with her angelic voice, it would be amazing. 

Edited by Gypsy
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

We been knew she doesn't need vocal enhancements from a studio, unlike some :hor:

The fact that she needs to perform her singles in restrooms to hit the top 70 says otherwise.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The fact that she needs to perform her singles in restrooms to hit the top 70 says otherwise.

As the legendary Tony Bennett once said, "You need to sing without a microphone. You're a phoney if you can't do it :tony:"

Again, you are trying to bring up charts... when we are talking about singing. Which, Katy has significantly improved upon AND can demonstrate that she can sing pretty well. Without a microphone. For the record, she sings in the bathroom for fun; she doesn't need to do that. But Lana wouldn't know what fun is, would she? :hor:

End Racism Now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

As the legendary Tony Bennett once said, "You need to sing without a microphone. You're a phoney if you can't do it :tony:"

Still trying to use that restroom performance to make a point?

 

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

For the record, she sings in the bathroom for fun; she doesn't need to do that. But Lana wouldn't know what fun is, would she? :hor:

Nah, she probably knows but she is too busy completing the tour for one the most acclaimed album of the decade atm.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
32 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Still trying to use that restroom performance to make a point?

 

Nah, she probably knows but she is too busy completing the tour for one the most acclaimed album of the decade atm.

Yeah, not for her vocals though... we've been through this sis :hor:   I haven't seen any proof that Lana can actually sing. I have given you proof that Katy can sing, very well, and makes a restroom performance actually entertaining. What does Lana do? Makes everyone bored :hor:   You chose to ignore the facts, but thats not my problem. I only stan vocalists in this haus :hor:

End Racism Now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

 I haven't seen any proof that Lana can actually sing.

 

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I have given you proof that Katy can sing, very well, and makes a restroom performance actually entertaining.

Sorry but I just can't take you seriously trying to use that restroom performance as proof for anything. :selena: Out of a decade of live performances KP hits her best notes in a restroom and with a performance filmed on the phone? That's comedy luv.

 

5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

 I only stan vocalists in this haus :hor:

You stan Katy Perry so this sentence  is consequently false .

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

 

Sorry but I just can't take you seriously trying to use that restroom performance as proof for anything. :selena: Out of a decade of live performances KP hits her best notes in a restroom and with a performance filmed on the phone? That's comedy luv.

 

You stan Katy Perry so this sentence  is consequently false .

Lmao are you really gonna use a random "vocal coach" who knows nothing? I am a Katy fan, but she thinks Gaga's vocals are worse than Katys... :awkney:   now THAT, completely invalidates your comment :hor:

Well... heres another:

 

Katy, is infact, a vocalist. Might not be as good as the others that I stan, but girl she has pipes... Lana? I have to laugh

End Racism Now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lmao are you really gonna use a random "vocal coach" who knows nothing?

You say this while your only proof is your biased and informed opinion. :toofunny: The fact that she is a vocal coach doesn't prove anything by itself but it not like she is a random user on a internet forum.

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

 

 

Congrats, you just proved she is at the same level vocally as Lana aka mediocre.

4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lmao are you really gonna use a random "vocal coach" who knows nothing? I am a Katy fan, but she thinks Gaga's vocals are worse than Katys... :awkney:   now THAT, completely invalidates your comment :hor:

Well... heres another:

 

Katy, is infact, a vocalist. Might not be as good as the others that I stan, but girl she has pipes... Lana? I have to laugh

She is a mediocre vocalist. I love Lana but in the vocals department she is poor and I can recognize that because I am not biased. Take my example! There is a reason why Katy is considered the worst singer of this generation. You can find one or two good performance here and there but it doesn't change the fact she is a bad singer.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You say this while your only proof is your biased and informed opinion. :toofunny: The fact that she is a vocal coach doesn't prove anything by itself but it not like she is a random user on a internet forum.

Congrats, you just proved she is at the same level vocally as Lana aka mediocre.

She is a mediocre vocalist. I love Lana but in the vocals department she is poor and I can recognize that because I am not biased. Take my example! There is a reason why Katy is considered the worst singer of this generation. You can find one or two good performance here and there but it doesn't change the fact she is a bad singer.

Lana is worse than mediocre, yes Katy is average but she can sing and sing well :tony:  I'm not saying she is the best in the world, but she can sing LAPS round Lana, or Billie, or Britney, who ARE arguably the worst singers this generation has seen. 

That person isn't a vocal coach though, it seems like anyone can slap "vocal coach" on a YouTube video and their opinion is validated. The fact you tried to use her is laughable, and you say it doesn't prove anything... then why did you post it? Cause you wanted to make a point :hor:

You like Lana's noises, I like Katys vocals. We have different opinions, lets leave it at that 

 

End Racism Now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lana is worse than mediocre, yes Katy is average but she can sing and sing well :tony:  I'm not saying she is the best in the world, but she can sing LAPS round Lana, or Billie, or Britney, who ARE arguably the worst singers this generation has seen. 

But I thought you said she was one of the vocalist of our generation? :oprah: One of the worst, I see and truthfully yes!

4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

That person isn't a vocal coach though, it seems like anyone can slap "vocal coach" on a YouTube video and their opinion is validated. The fact you tried to use her is laughable, and you say it doesn't prove anything... then why did you post it? Cause you wanted to make a point :hor:

I might use a random pop forum user next time for reference.

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

 

You like Lana's noises, I like Katys vocals. We have different opinions, lets leave it at that 

You mean screams and strained notes.  Yes, according to my opinion, screams and strained notes are unpleasant, each on their own though.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

This thread is ridiculous. Go watch NFR Tour videos and make sure you can hear her beautiful VOCALS the right way :triggered: 

A reverse Sneaky-Oliverian expedition
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LUO YI

If you don’t like Lana pls get out of here

The night sky tells all
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
michaelbaumgardner
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

"Lana" and "sing" in the same sentence doesn't fit :awkney:

The pure DELUSION...

worried maria la del barrio GIF

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

Some more pics of the two of them from the set!

QNi0KQINXiwOxxnIxPi4QHiRXMd5JV6Yppi0acDG

_rWwWTHprgEiU_0NDXEvmYQITFBx5UWDlv7lkG-h

YPttba6ifyf1HqnCrUfLy5R2u8Ye2q3vFdmUH9R2

The 2019 Album of The Year Grammy winner next to future 2020 Album of The Year winner. :applause:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...