đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS 1984 is THAT season

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

well yeah it didnt fall apart after a couple of episodes but i prefer the plot of almost any other AHS season

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

SHALLOW

I didn’t even wanna continue to watch after the first episode, then i thought that it had to get better and i kept watching but i don’t think it was that worthy and the plot twist in episode 6 that Ryan mentioned wasn’t that much of a plot twist to me. It’s ok to watch but it’s nothing impressive if you ask me, it doesn’t even compare to the first 5 seasons. Plus there were many inconsistencies that i’m not gonna list cause it’s not worth my time :huntyga:

Both the beginning and the end were very strong. I think it was one of the most satisfying finales for the show, and Margaret's death has to be one of my favorites ever.

But the middle was a whole lot of MESS

The walking cardboard figures with zero development they called "characters", the terrible acting, re-hashed ghosts for the 23947th time, Satan for the 3504th time, the pointless Richard Ramirez storyline, the un-inspired and boring music festival plot device.... I could go on

AHS has always been camp and over the top, but they used to have the best actors on TV serving Emmy worthy performances. This year I think they got out-acted by Riverdale

To think that this is the same show that gave us Asylum and Coven is just so sad

Asylum > Coven > Roanoke > Murder House > Freakshow > 1984 > Hotel = Apocalypse (still haven't watched Cult)

who will love me when the night is over

• 3 weeks later...
Quartz

I think this season was messy but fun enough to watch. It's nowhere near my top three, but it's not one of the worst either.

The whole night stalker thing was so messy. Still, it's a fun ride. I don't know if it has a lot of rewatchability though. Finn Witrock as Bobby was perfect in the finale.

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Archived