Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift Reportedly Owes Scooter & Borchetta $7 million

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

taylor-scooter.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&

Sources close to Big Machine Records tell Page Six that Braun wasn’t part of AMA negotiations and rather Borchetta had been dealing with them with Swift’s attorneys.

Our sources also tell us Swift owes Braun and Borchetta $7 million and agreed to sort out the finances after AMA negotiations settled, but when negotiations fell flat, she threatened to publicly blast them — hence the statement Thursday. Big Machine didn’t immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

Swift has been embroiled in a public feud with Borchetta and Braun since the latter acquired her masters. She has maintained that she discovered the deal “as it was announced to the world.” Borchetta denied the allegedly false claims, posting screenshots of messages that show she was well aware of the deal and stated her father, Scott Swift, was on investor calls. In September, Page Six exclusively learned that Swift’s mother, Andrea Swift, also texted Borchetta prior to the deal’s closing asking to discuss it.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/14/taylor-swift-says-scooter-braun-is-banning-her-from-performing-her-old-material/?utm_source=P6Facebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Regina George

As if she couldn’t pay them those 7 millions rn. This is clearly all lies and just a try hard attempts of making Taylor a bad guy (AGAIN). Is anyone actually falling for this attempt? 

HoneyB

B133-A222-0-E01-4-B4-D-9-D5-B-9-C18325-C

Probably fake, but Music Labels are literally so trash the business that goes down I wouldn’t be surprised. Good luck Taylor!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

this article is trash lmfao "owes them $7M" for what? your source sucks if that's all they know

Lies.

7 million is pocket change to her :poot:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

35 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

As if she couldn’t pay them those 7 millions rn. This is clearly all lies and just a try hard attempts of making Taylor a bad guy (AGAIN). Is anyone actually falling for this attempt? 

Now, I am not defending either side because I don't actually know what goes on behind closed doors, but hasn't Taylor lies and had it proven multiple times about things?

(If this whole Scooter thing is true though, that is grody af.)

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Now, I am not defending either side because I don't actually know what goes on behind closed doors, but hasn't Taylor lies and had it proven multiple times about things?

(If this whole Scooter thing is true though, that is grody af.)

I don’t remember her lying about anything other than that Kanye stuff but even that was proven wrong because the demo she heard didn’t contain the line “I made that bitch famous” and “she’d still sleep with me” (if those were the correct lines)..

ALGAYDO
10 minutes ago, mauvais said:

She's performed her old songs numerous times after signing with Republic/UMG. For instance, she's already performed old songs on ABC's Good Morning America, the same channel that broadcasts the AMAs. Scott and Scooter are moving the goalposts. 

Ohhhh, I thought this was just about her upcoming AMA performance. Hence why I was confused lol

Archived