💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift Reportedly Owes Scooter & Borchetta $7 million

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

As if she couldn’t pay them those 7 millions rn. This is clearly all lies and just a try hard attempts of making Taylor a bad guy (AGAIN). Is anyone actually falling for this attempt? 

Taylor stans seem pressed as ****. TMZ doesn't lie, hunties. I don't think it's about her not having money but simply she doesn't want to pay them out of stubbornness. 

34 minutes ago, Bio said:

Taylor stans seem pressed as ****. TMZ doesn't lie, hunties. I don't think it's about her not having money but simply she doesn't want to pay them out of stubbornness. 

TMZ has reported Miley Cyrus, Lil Wayne, etc. dead before and were forced to correct themselves 

KatieJudasGaga4
40 minutes ago, Bio said:

I remember a while ago, they reported Janet Jackson slapped her niece and called her a b*tch which was a lie.

LilyLark
56 minutes ago, Bio said:

TMZ would be perfectly willing to lie for Scooter because he can control access to Ariana and Justin, who collectively probably gather more clicks than Taylor. He has way more control than your typical manager.

I fully get that Taylor is problematic at times and has either lied or taken stuff out of context, but Scooter seems to be pulling some insanely shady sh*t on her. What about posting that IG that he "owned" her? Plus, this "story" from Scooter's side doesn't make any sense. Taylor can easily cough up $7 mil.

IllusionLover

I don't know how this is going to end. But I hope she serves that medley that we deserve at the AMAs. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived