💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift held hostage by Scott and Scooter

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

to summarize taylor is trying to perform a medly of her old hits on the AMA's for her artist of the decade win and scooter and scott won't let her because it's technically a "re recording" of her old music 

also there is a Netflix documentary being made about her life that she cannot use old footage of her performing in and scott and scooter won't budge on giving her her masters 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AMENiCURE

the way shes always public about all stuff is just enough for me to munch on my popcorn and enjoy the drama

Regina George

This is so awful! I'm not even her fan but this made me so ****ing angry! Ugh disgusting people will truly be the end of us all!

scott-borchetta-scooter-braun-billboard-

And to think this two rats are doing this. I just can't. I don't care about your ****ing business but can you just be a person for once? She wrote those songs and she put her soul in them. For what? For them to have full control over it? I'm asking you all who have social media accounts to comment on this and to show those men that they can't control everything!

FlopSlurper

where are the disgusting paranoid ppl that kept saying she was overreacting, playing the victim and planning all this with them?

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

F*cking Rats ugh so tired of them. :grr:

Not on topic but your avi pic is just  :flutter:

Regina George
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

where are the disgusting paranoid ppl that kept she was overreacting, playing the victim and planning all this with them?

I swear you are one of few people on here who always spills the real tea! I stan your replies so much! 

Archived