💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift held hostage by Scott and Scooter

Pop Music

Featured Posts

They are trash but I'm still baffled that someone as smart and  calculated as Taylor allowed this to happen. If this can happen to her, then it can happen to anyone.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is heartbreaking as an artist. I myself write songs just for myself and I cannot imagine someone else owning them and then not allowing me to perform them all because of contract technicalities. It is so mean spirited. I'd literally have a huge hole in my chest if that happened. I feel so bad for her...

Ryusei
1 minute ago, sampool said:

Where are her peers that were defending him months ago? Fragile 'feminism' at best. I hope Gaga chimes in.

Can't wait for his wife to post some passive-aggressive BS again. also Justin and Demi better shut up this time (and kacey better not like any of this sh*t again or I'll unstan a second time :triggered:  )

Musery

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

Karma. it's what she deserves for bullying Katy since that tragic Bad Blood video:ohwell:

giphy.gif  this comment...

Musery

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

Karma. it's what she deserves for bullying Katy since that tragic Bad Blood video:ohwell:

stop with that bullshit they made up and this is morally wrong and not just a bitch fit fight 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

andy232000
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Since when does an artist need permission from a copyright holder to perform a song live? Even if you don't own the rights to the song, can't you perform it live regardless?

If anyone here knows, I'd love to be educated.

Since the performance is televised, the audio would technically be a “re-recording” of the songs they now own. Not like a studio recording, but a live recording. And she’s not allowed to do that until november 2020

by that logic all her live performances are now kinda questionable unless she limits herself to only performing Lover

BUtterfield 8

Either not perform or just perform a melody from lover that’s it 

I feel bad for her but Taylor needs to take legal action and stop with the essays

Lighter
3 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

They are trash but I'm still baffled that someone as smart and  calculated as Taylor allowed this to happen. If this can happen to her, then it can happen to anyone.

I’m in shock, she’s fcking perfect when it comes to these things

I hope Gaga somehow shows Taylor some support. I know Gag isn't managed by any of those men but seeing an A lister like Gaga show how wrong this is would help Taylor a lot.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Either not perform or just perform a melody from lover that’s it 

I feel bad for her but Taylor needs to take legal action and stop with the essays

The thing is she doesn't have a case. This is completely legal and that is the tragedy of it all. :ohno:

andy232000
4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

She was 15 when she signed. Im sure her calculate nature developed after finally understanding how the business works once inside

alextruper17
12 minutes ago, sampool said:

I'm confused, I thought she was able to cover a rerecord her old songs. What happened?

Till next year 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

HitTheBoat
2 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

That's disgusting. Hope they get what they deserve, one way ticket to cancel city :crossed:. Hope artists they work with start to realise.

Unfortunately, they will just release a PR statement and everyone will forget about it three months later :noparty:

Scooter will forever have Justin Bieber by his side.

MonSwiftAnton

What can we monsters do to help her? It's not likely that our fave will say anything about this. I hope she surprises me instead of a new troll tweet.

KingRedd

It’s not a sense that she messed up. It’s more so those two being vindictive after the first battle they had. They see this as a way to “show her” who has the power but it’s very petty if you ask me. Can’t perform a medley of her own music. That’s rough 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived