Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Rock joins the World of DC as the Black Adam

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Red said:

I thought this has been known for years, ever since the production of Shazam? :oprah:

Known but I think there was uncertainty whether or not it would happen as the DC films tend to get shelved often 

1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Known but I think there was uncertainty whether or not it would happen as the DC films tend to get shelved often 

I think it's safe to say that with Joker making a billion, the messy days of DC are over :vegas: #GagaPleaseBePoisonIvy

CautiousLurker

I look forward to appreciating whatever they come up with on my own, in the comfort of my own bed :huntyga:

Spoiler

They better keep the bulge :grr:

JevyDuty
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I think it's safe to say that with Joker making a billion, the messy days of DC are over :vegas: #GagaPleaseBePoisonIvy

I'm still not sold on DCs messy days being behind them but I would not be against Gaga as Poison Ivy at all:huntyga:

2 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Nooo he should've done a Marvel film instead  :saladga:

I think he never did one because of Vin Diesel :emma: 

Reality

This has sort of been an "open-secret" when it comes to the DCEU. To be honest, I'm not loving it. 

I don't really care for Shazam (both in the movies and as a comic book character), and I sort of wish they stop trying to play up a cinematic universe. DC, in my opinion, needs to make more movies like Joker. Make great standalone movies about great characters and stop trying to be like Marvel. 

🖤👹

4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This has sort of been an "open-secret" when it comes to the DCEU. To be honest, I'm not loving it. 

I don't really care for Shazam (both in the movies and as a comic book character), and I sort of wish they stop trying to play up a cinematic universe. DC, in my opinion, needs to make more movies like Joker. Make great standalone movies about great characters and stop trying to be like Marvel. 

People say they are doing just that, like, Shazam does take place in the DCEU but the references to it are barely there and I think I've heard an interview of Patty Jenkins saying Wonder Woman 1984 will ignore the BvS~Justice League arc. Also, The Batman will reboot the character.

Reality
1 minute ago, Red said:

People say they are doing just that, like, Shazam does take place in the DCEU but the references to it are barely there and I think I've heard an interview of Patty Jenkins saying Wonder Woman 1984 will ignore the BvS~Justice League arc

I guess I mean, movies that seem like strictly standalone movies. I loved Wonder Woman,and I'm very much looking forward to WW 1984, but I guess that connection to things like BvS and Justice League will always sort of "haunt" the character, same with Aquaman. 

Joker, for me, is DC's opprotunity to differentiate themselves from Marvel. They don't necessarily need to be that dark or anything, but just making great movies that can completely stand on their own without even the faintest hint of the previous DCEU is what I think they need to do. 

🖤👹

Archived