💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sweetener > Thank u, Next

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

In my opinion, Sweetener is better than Thank u, Next. Because - 

1) Pharrell Williams's surreal production: Dreamy, Groovy and Breezy.  Ariana never sounded so fresh, and pleasing! 

2) Comprehensible lyrics. I can sense her vulnerability through the tunes! 

3) Although people claim that in Dangerous Woman Ariana finally grew up. I will say, in Sweetener a mature Ariana was introduced to us. 

4)  Limited number of fillers, I didn't feel bored listening to the songs. 

'Thank U, Next' isn't a bad album, but seemed very forced. More like, producers wanted to create a dark version of Ariana to make her persona different; but unfortunately failed to execute the theme.  

As I have said earlier, it's entirely my opinion. :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

Yes, I am a big fan of Pharrell Williams's production. Love.Angel.Music.Baby, Hard Candy, Beyonce (Self Titled) - I love these albums! :)

Anveeroy
26 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Agreed. (I'm not a fan of Pharrell tho)

:enigma:

it has higher highs and lower lows (the light is coming, borderline) and thank u, next is more cohesive and consistent. I love both albums :ohwell:

Sneaky Oliver

to be very honest, both have two or three  GREAT songs and that's it. I like Ariana. 

I believe Sweetener highs are higher than TUN's while Sweetener lows are also lower than TUN's so...

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, vocalqueef said:

it has higher highs and lower lows (the light is coming, borderline) and thank u, next is more cohesive and consistent. I love both albums :ohwell:

oop great minds think alike and write at the same time! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Andreu
15 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I'm convinced this album made me gay.

This used to be tfm and btw for us I guess now we are old :bradley:

Pop Music

I agree 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

FlopSlurper

I like thank u next much more, from sweetener I only liked god is a woman, no tears, the light is coming, breathin and better off

Ladey Gaygay

Anysong on Sweetner that isnt the singles or everytime and better off is a queef of a song

Thank u next remains ha best work:gayhat:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

DiamondKing

giphy.gif

On a serious note: I personally prefer a cleaner production but I learned to accept Pharrell's production and I like most of his songs now (expect for borderline which I pretend doesn't exist). I agree with your statements 2, 3 and 4 but I don't think thank u, next is forced just because it's the complete contrary  of Sweetener (I'm sure you wouldn't call Joanne forced). For me thank u, next is probably her best work because I like every song and I feel connected since it's her most personal record.

Archived