💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy discusses AHS' future and original cast reunion for season 10

monketsharona

Featured Posts

TEETHTEETH
3 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Like whatever happened to the crossover of Coven and Murder House or whatever the second one was? I literally thought that's what Season 8 was supposed to be  and was soo disappointed with it I stopped watching that season after the second episode. 

so you stopped just when it started and now  disappointed you missed it? Go back and watch season 8, and then complain about the crossover... like what did you expect? :derpga:

As long as they occasionally churn out seasons like 1-3, where the comedy is kept to a minimum and the focus is on quality acting and story, then I'd be down for 20 seasons. For sure. 

yes and
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I feel like 1984 was that new and fresh season the show needed tbh. Judging by press reviews, the effort was seen and appreciated.

true but it seems so far away from all the AHS-universe 
it's basically a stand-alone story
no characters from previous seasons and no references, it seems not so AHSish :icega:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

bloody g
6 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

no characters from previous seasons and no references, it seems not so AHSish :icega:

you can tell they changed the writers bc there's a huge plot hole in regards of previous seasons

regardless, it was extremely successful so this the direction they'll take next I guess.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

monketsharona
26 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

The second part of the season is sooooo AHS tbh.

And there's a lot of references from other seasons (Briarcliff mention, Richard Ramirez as a character while he was featured on Hotel, John Wayne Gacy mention, Margaret buying some iconic crime places referencing past stories (Spahn Ranch owned by Charles Manson's Cult, Lizzie Borden's house (Woman who inspired Grace story in Asylum). The memories of Mrs Mead in Apocalypse being inspired by Mr. Jingle's story. The Lady in White was mentioned in season 1 by one of Harmon's patients. And probably some I missed.

ALGAYDO

If they keep making seasons like 1984, aka mostly boring up until the second half + major plot holes, then maybe it should end after season 10. I don’t want them tarnishing the legacy of AHS by making mediocre and half asses seasons tbh 

Archived