đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga for Haus Labs: Cosmic Love Pt. 1

monsterdino

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, highlyreductive said:

I get what she was going for but has she achieved it? :ohwell:

Well, I mean, I immediately thought of Santa, so ...yes. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The red Glam Attack shade is called "glamour puss". Who named it? Shane Dawson? :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

6 hours ago, SKANK said:

Admitly I’m not a business minded person, but I think a project founded by someone with a net worth in the hundreds of millions, in an exclusive partnership with a company that makes billions annually, isn’t a typical “start up.” 

But, even so, Gaga proved in the early days of her career, that she didn’t need a huge budget to create compelling art.  You just need a vision and something to say. I don’t see that in HL. 

If you need clarification on what a start up company is, this website explains it pretty well  :ohwell:   Kinda makes sense as to why it's not on the same level as when she released her FAME fragrance imo

https://www.startups.com/library/expert-advice/what-is-a-startup-company 

I like the photoshoot, don't like the name of the collection nor of her products but naming is a small part I think.

32 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

If you need clarification on what a start up company is, this website explains it pretty well  :ohwell:   Kinda makes sense as to why it's not on the same level as when she released her FAME fragrance imo

https://www.startups.com/library/expert-advice/what-is-a-startup-company 

Did you read what was written on that site before you sent it?

Literally, the first: "From single founders with no team to some of the biggest tech companies in the world, our definition of “startup” is extremely broad — and very unclear."

Then goes on to say: “In my experience, a startup is a job you cannot quit, that does not pay, and which you cannot live without,” Sacha Nitsetska, Founder and CEO of Mentorforward, tells Startups.co.

Haus Labs, according to the source you think explains start up companies pretty well (even though they admit it's an unclear definition) is not a traditional "start up company." Or maybe it is. Who's to say?

However, when you factor in the founder's net worth, and the fact that it's a company that partnered with one of the most lucrative retailers in the world, I'm not sure we can pretend like it shouldn't have had a decent promotional budget.

But again, you don't need money to create compelling art. So, I don't buy that reasoning.

Archived