Gaga for Haus Labs: Cosmic Love Pt. 1

monsterdino

Featured Posts

derpmonster
4 hours ago, VeniceBeach said:

A red glam attack? :air:

I cant with this b*tch

Inspired by her Super Bowl National Anthem :ally:

Get the Glam Attack in Bloody Mary now to look like a Hunger Games host. A hot one.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not Chromatica
4 hours ago, Mudkip said:

She is snatched! :giveup: Alexa play Christmas Tree feat. DJ Space Cowboy

75325010_243596356617574_529726950227071

4 hours ago, Doot said:

giphy.gif

she looks so fckn good, omg. 

4 hours ago, Ikonik said:

Holy mother of monsters, I'm so shocketH with that looks :enigma::enigma::enigma::enigma: help

4 hours ago, Doot said:

She finally looks more snatched than a $100 TV on Black Friday at Walmart and this thread is dead.

giphy.gif

Y'all when she does a regular look, but there's finally nothing off or wonky about it. :trollga:

not Chromatica

Also am I the only one thinking the outfit is a series of choices? The colors are soothing and she's very pretty but it just doesn't come together for me.

Spoiler

And the necklace... lawdt...

LGMonster95

Everything about this is just perfect. She looks gorgeous and the Glam Attack and lipstick looks stunning

Remember when I spent two hours turning blue eyeshadow to red on photoshop? :selena:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Felixorfelicia
2 hours ago, Curunir said:

I agree that with Fame she went ALL OUT and it was amazing to witness (even though later she stated she didn't like selling perfumes), but this time I feel like she's letting the product speak for itself more while being just as involved, if not more, yet not as out there and in-your-face :shrug:

I prefer the former too, but I think she's overall much happier with this roll-out and in the end that's all that matters :kara:

Reveal hidden contents

Inb4 she releases a 17 minute music video promoting Haus Labs while using a future song that should be a single but most certainly won't be :poot:

I agree, however i just think it could have been stellar (the packaging mostly). I mean, if ANYONE in the world makes make up, WHO would make it look absolutely Gaga? Disco stick shaped lipsticks sound like a normal thing when you’re talking about Gaga.

But yeah this way it’s probably more accessible i guess

(no hate)

Tease it to Jesus

JusKeepBreathin

These are amazing looks. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teal Ambition
6 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

@Teal Ambition Girl. There is a lipstick! If there is one, then there will be more. :bradley:

It's nice but I love my red colourpop lipstick too much so I don't need another one :huntyga: I'm more interested in these new glam attack shades :bradley:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

6 hours ago, SKANK said:

She looks beautiful in that photo.

But, I do wish she was doing something  interesting when it comes to promoting Haus Labs. In the past she at least made selling out a compelling spectacle.

With Fame she promoted it with smart, unique visuals. The lilliputian advertisement was genius. The entire release was celebrated with performance art, outlandish entrances, extreme fashion, and a breath taking commercial shot by Stephen Klein.

Haus Labs, by comparison, feels uninspired.

Hide contents

lady_gaga_fame_ad_2.jpg

Lady+Gaga+Fame+Fragrance+31.jpeg

120914-lady-gaga-640x426.jpg

I think it's more that Fame was backed by Coty. That BUDGET. Meanwhile, one of the investors even mentioned in her interview that she was impressed what Gaga was able to do on a budget. So clearly this is just different and she can't do even half of what she did with Fame.

Archived